Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba (2417 Views)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Abuharib(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
Igbere TV just obtained a shocking video showing the moment three Nigerian policemen were shot dead by soldiers and released a suspected kidnapper in Taraba State, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that on Wednesday, police officers led by ASP, Felix Adolije of the Intelligence Response Team were conveying a suspected kidnapper known as Alhaji Hamisu to the command headquarters in Jalingo when they came under attack serious shooting by soldiers of the Nigerian Army, along Ibi – Jalingo Road, Taraba State.

The Operatives, who were taking the arrested suspect, Alhaji Hamisu to the Command Headquarters in Jalingo, were shot at severally by the soldiers despite sufficient proof that they are Police personnel on legitimate duty, Igbere TV had reported.

Three Policemen (comprising one Inspector and two Sergeants) and one civilian died as a result of gunshot injuries sustained in the attack while others sustained serious gunshot wounds. The soldiers thereafter released the handcuffed suspect, Alhaji Hamisu, who is now on the run.

The suspect has on been the police radar “for his complicity in several high-profile kidnap cases including the recent abduction of an Oil-Mogul in Taraba State wherein a ransom of about One Hundred Million Naira (N100,000,000) was paid.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/886083/video-shows-moment-soldiers-kill-three-policemen-release-kidnapper-in-taraba-watch/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuxMN76nz1A

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Blessynokoro: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by jlinkd78(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gruesome
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by GMbuharii: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is the reward for " to serve our father land, with love and strength and faith"

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Charleys: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Blessynokoro:
Speechless

That's how they make you feel.
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by GMbuharii: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
jlinkd78:
G for gorilla

grin
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by GMbuharii: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
The big question is,WHERE IS THE HANDCUFFED KIDNAPPER?

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by jlinkd78(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin
No. GMBuharaji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by orion7: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
I don't pity them.
all police na the same
dem nor dey see small vulture wer vulture gather. these men 're not better than innocent people sars has been killing. spits

strolls out of thread not a fucķ given

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Glorymax: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Complicated. Who could tell us the truth of what is happening in this country?

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by cockcrowatdawn(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
How come they were able to kill the policemen but the handcuffed kidnapper escaped alive.
There is more to this

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Blessynokoro: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
cockcrowatdawn:
How come they were able to kill the policemen but the handcuffed kidnapper escaped alive.
There is more to this

Big question mark

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by cockcrowatdawn(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Blessynokoro:

Big question mark
the sad thing here is that everyone including the presidency and top security heirarchy will just move on as if nothing happened , tommorow they will be shouting they are fighting corruption. This is another form of corruption

5 Likes

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Oche211(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Sammyimpostor: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is moment after they were killed please. I was expecting to see video of how the soldiers were shooting at the police. Change your title please.
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Blessynokoro: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sammyimpostor:
This is moment after they were killed please. I was expecting to see video of how the soldiers were shooting at the police. Change your title please.

Did you go to school night?
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Jabioro: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
....and Nigeria Army refused to profiled the victim kidnapped before releasing him to the thin air.. something is amiss!
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by shadrama(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
no Bleep giving and no Bleep taking. they should ki their self.
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by shadrama(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
no Bleep giving and no Bleep taking. they should ki their self.
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sammyimpostor:

U dey mind this yeye bloggers??

He said moment and not after. He should change his headline. I clicked to even see the moments they were shot and not after they were killed.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by toscolee(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
You will pity the policemen if you understand hausa. The mob were saying thing like, Bleep ur dad, we will kill everyone of you, bastard, see,see, this one is still alive (slaps), they drag them some distance away from the scene, (more slaps). It must have been very lonely for them.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Susu888(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Damn! sad

Something is wrong somewhere. I sense the army is lying for sure,they knew who they were shooting at nd whom they (police) had with them.

After watching the video , u can hear a man tlking in hausa that an i.d was shown to them by the occupants of the vehicle in which they stated to them clearly that they(the occupants) were officers from IGP's office. undecided

Tha fvck is wrong up north?? Some one is shielding these kidnappers nd heads of militias if not how can u gun down police officers after undoubted clarifications??

Some one somewhere was afraid Alhaji Hamisu might sing to does detectives , so they to set him free. Besides if it was truly Army generals shielding him then he might probably be long dead in some shallow grave(to cover their tracks).

Its a fvking cold world. 3rd world countries#
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by ruggedtimi(m): 3:04am On Aug 10, 2019
I understand the IGP's team on a special Op will try not to jeopardize their mission by not informing other security agencies in the state concerning the operation.
But i believe they should have given informations to any possible road blocks ahead to clear the way for them after they captured the suspect.
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Partnerbiz3: 6:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Nothing still come out of the investigation.

At least, they have seen what the common man faces every day!

It's well.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Gadafii: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2019
I used to love the Nigerian army when I was younger,I was told of their heroic exploit in Siera Leon, Liberia, Congo,etc
How they restored peace and unity to many countries that was conflicting,how they were the pride of Africa,how they committed troops an resources to AU and UN peace keeping forces

I was very young then,and I had planned to join the force as soon as I reach the age,I was sure nobody was going to talk me out of it, thank God I didn't anyways,cos that same Nigerian army I had planned to join is now piece of bull crap,very unprofessional and can barely defend their own bases
Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2019
GMbuharii:
This is the reward for " to serve our father land, with love and strength and faith"

when buhari integrated aclimed repentant Boko Haram terrorist to the Nigerian army, they have an order and a mission, attack from within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba by Sammyimpostor: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blessynokoro:

Did you go to school night?

Your English shows the type of school you went to. Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown / Elderly Man Caught Stealing Body Cream At Shoprite. / 36 Year Old Female Teacher Impregnated By Teen Pupil Gets Jailed(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.