Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Is Wanting To Try Out Everything A Disorder? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Wanting To Try Out Everything A Disorder? (246 Views)

Too Much Video Gaming To Be Labeled A Disorder / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wanting To Try Out Everything A Disorder? by LeiderJa: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Entropy.

The state of randomness in a system which increases with time. As time progresses, the state of randomness is increased in a system. In my head.

I could wake up this morning and want to learn how to code, a week later and I'm coding already but then after sometime I loose interest and find something else. Maybe a new language to learn or a new skill to acquire. Lots of unfinished work lying around.

This week I'm learning how to communicate better with people. Next week I'm in a state of solemn solitude.

I never seem to be focused on something and my brain is always zooming around. This has got me worried.

Do you have similar experiences? Do you know someone with similar experiences? Do you think it's a disorder?
Re: Is Wanting To Try Out Everything A Disorder? by Hallenjay: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
LeiderJa:
Entropy.

The state of randomness in a system which increases with time. As time progresses, the state of randomness is increased in a system. In my head.

I could wake up this morning and want to learn how to code, a week later and I'm coding already but then after sometime I loose interest and find something else. Maybe a new language to learn or a new skill to acquire. Lots of unfinished work lying around.

This week I'm learning how to communicate better with people. Next week I'm in a state of solemn solitude.

I never seem to be focused on something and my brain is always zooming around. This has got me worried.

Do you have similar experiences? Do you know someone with similar experiences? Do you think it's a disorder?
we're together broda... Make i sit down here they wait
Re: Is Wanting To Try Out Everything A Disorder? by Hallenjay: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
LeiderJa:
Entropy.

we're together broda... Make i sit down here dry wait
Re: Is Wanting To Try Out Everything A Disorder? by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
It happens to everyone...

Just find a niche for yourselves and always remember that you can't be everywhere...

You have to be somewhere and you should find what you love doing and stick to it

All the best

(1) (Reply)

Cold Kills Abandoned Newborn Baby In Calabar / The 7 Foods That Burn Excess Belly Fat Fast / Body Ph Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.