Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

"I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki (490 Views)

3 Weeks Later, Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Refine A Spoon Of Crude Oil / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by 9jahotblog: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
26-year-old entrepreneur and daughter of Nigeria's Vice
President, Kiki Osinbajo took to her Instagram page to
reminisce about her journey as an entrepreneur and plan to
launch her third business.
Kiki admitted to have been born with a silver spoon, she,
however, said no one can deny the fact that she works hard.
Talking about her business, the Aston University graduate
recounted how she spent everyday at the site picking tiles,
furniture. She also wrote about her fears, challenges,
dealing with nay sayers and people who feel she doesn't
have to work.
"A few years ago I decided to start my own
business and now I look back and wonder what I
was thinking. Turning somewhere into my own little
empire" she said.
See her posts below...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/i-may-have-been-born-with-a-silver-spoon-but-no-one-can-say-i-dont-work-hard-kiki-osinbajo-shows-off-her-office.html

Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by 9jahotblog: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
funny, but when your dad was commissioner of justice under Chief bola Tinubu government, you don't build any empire in Abuja. meanwhile Seun Kuti speaks on the misgovernance in Nigeria, Africa and what should be done. watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQSrEaxiiPA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by babyfaceafrica: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
who ask you?...ladies and social media attention..bubu daughter self na d same....otedola daughter same...you can't see yusuff online..I doubt he has social media account self......
Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by 9jahotblog: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
more of her status on instagram.

1 Share

Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by icebird25(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Who's kiki
And who the feck is osinbajo

Pls someone should help me out
Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by eagleeye2: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Abeg small madam make we hear word for you. you work hard pass millions of Nigerians?
Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by aolawale025: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
How hard is her hard
Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by futuregovernor: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
All of us work hard too,just that your father is a fake Pastor and come currently looting the nation with his boss,the lifeless man that just travel to Daura this evening
Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmmmmmm it is well with my soul!!!
Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Spoon But Don't Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Kiki by mushystuff: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
So where did the funds for the land and the construction plus her business capital come from? No one begrudges her her privilege but she should simply enjoy it and not come to form moral, motivational speaker.

(1) (Reply)

Ruga Settlement Is Rejected With No Thanks Southern, Middle Belt blast PDP BoT / Agbara: Dilapidated State Of An Industrial Hub In Ogun State / #throwback To 2015: We Are Building Institutions To Fight Corruption- Gej(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.