Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him (1777 Views)

“mbok Please Act Your Age” Tacha Hits Back At Shade Ladipo / John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral / #bbnaija: Tacha Hits 550k Followers On Instagram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by GistOffer: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tacha and Joe had a heated argument which led to name calling and almost turned physical before other housemates intervened.

Joe had teased Tacha after his team won today's task but she wasn't having any of that and it led to a session of verbal abuses.

Joe pushed the button further by leaving his seat and moving to Tacha's where he pulled her duvet and got hit by her. The fight was however blown out after other housemates intevened.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-tacha-hits-joe-in-new-fight-after-being-provoked-by-him

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by GistOffer: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2019

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Joe for design this useless girl face with hot slap, idiot..

Who born this girl sef!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Which coven produce this girl sef, Dem take fight curse am?

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by Pappyto: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Maybe she's on heat grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by KevMitnick: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tacha has been through a lot in life, this has made her very defensive when confrontation meets her. She has insecurities all over her. I don't blame her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Joe clearly provoked her.
I do not support her use of uncouth words but the guy was clearly annoying angry. But Tacha too dey over-react
He kept on trying to provoke her when she was clearly angry who does that.
He deserved what he got undecided He even left his seat sad
You don't force yourself on people when they tell you to stay clear that is childish.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by NickiSlay(f): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
She was like "don't touch me"
He was like "I don't touch shìt"
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
NickiSlay:
She was like "don't touch me"
He was like "I don't touch shìt"
He doesn't touch poo but he was busy looking for trouble from poo undecided
Guy was clearly annoying angry not excusing Tacha's silly behaviour though undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tacha and Cece are choleric twins from different mothers grin...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by simonlee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
computergeek:
Tacha and Cece are choleric twins from different mothers grin...
yeah i totally agree... they both have an inclination towards moral insanity! grin

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tacha's reaction

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him by simonlee(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
KevMitnick:
Tacha has been through a lot in life, this has made her very defensive when confrontation meets her. She has insecurities all over her. I don't blame her
wow!... can you use this your sense to diagnose that cow in Aso rock for us?sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppie Blow Hot On IG.... Rains Insult On Buhari / I Knew People Will Stereotype Me Because Of My Beauty And Butt, I Doubted Mysel / A Wealthy Woman Is Nothing Without A Man” – Actress, Uche Ebere Shades Toke Maki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.