Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? (653 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by missimelda01(f): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Got into a brief argument with a friend concerning this issue.. please do you think it is wrong to post pictures of charity movements on social media?

1 Like

Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by tunjilee003: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Rich men like dangote and adenuga don't show it on The camera when they help... actually it doesn't mean anything Just to make the world know that you are a giver..
Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by missimelda01(f): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
That's not totally true, they do when necessary.. things are changing, we are in a digital era.. it's not a big deal to post pictures of charity movements online, your intention for doing that is up to you and God
tunjilee003 post=81107016:
Rich men like dangote and adenuga don't show it on The camera when they help.
.. actually it doesn't mean anything Just to make the world know that you are a giver..

2 Likes

Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by xcolanto(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
For me it depends if your doing it personally or for/as an organisation. For personal you don't need the camera but for an organisation its needed for record keeping, documentation, spread awareness on the cause being tackled and to keep sponsors, donor's and supporters updated on the places covered and the impact of the outreach. It's complicated!! May God give us wisdom to act accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by Young03(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Right for a prove
Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by missimelda01(f): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
For a public organisation, yes.. this was my point
Young03:
Right for a prove

1 Like

Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by missimelda01(f): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
True.
xcolanto:
For me it depends if your doing it personally or for/as an organisation. For personal you don't need the camera but for an organisation its needed for record keeping, documentation, spread awareness on the cause being tackled and to keep sponsors, donor's and supporters updated on the places covered and the impact of the outreach. It's complicated!! May God give us wisdom to act accordingly.
Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by Kkings11: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
xcolanto:

Exactly. You said it all

1 Like

Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2019
I personally see nothing wrong with it.
Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by pastie(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2019
I see nothing wrong in that, infact doing that will create more awareness in helping the needy, whether we do it out of heart or for the grams, help is help provided it has been rendered.

Case Dismiss.

1 Like

Re: Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong? by catwalq(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Sometimes its needed,so as to inspire others to help too.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Husband Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. / Easter Sunday giveaway / Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.