Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Help Needed - How To Move Cargo From Lagos To Bayelsa~! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed - How To Move Cargo From Lagos To Bayelsa~! (1026 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Anyone Know Ways Of Shipping Cargo From The U.S.A (Dallas) To Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed - How To Move Cargo From Lagos To Bayelsa~! by Tolulop001(f): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
hello!

not sure this is the right section for this.

i need to know if there is any carrier out there for moving cargo from Lagos to Bayelsa!

nothing too big, just about 5kg weight maximum

its quite urgent as i need to get back to my client ASAP

any relevant info will be appreciated smiley
Re: Help Needed - How To Move Cargo From Lagos To Bayelsa~! by udokpuenyi(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2010
Hi,

Generally, no carrier goes straight to Bayelsa even PH is a matter of local arrangement with either a local flight if you have some one in PH to pkup from airport for you. Alternatively, clear and move by road

Clear the item then use local carrier/courier get it to its final destination.

I worked in a courier that why i m telling you how it is being done.

Goodluck
Re: Help Needed - How To Move Cargo From Lagos To Bayelsa~! by Tolulop001(f): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2010
thank you~
i decided on maybe EMS (to take 3 days) but im not sure how safe the goods will be undecided
its like 2kg worth of stuff
Re: Help Needed - How To Move Cargo From Lagos To Bayelsa~! by udokpuenyi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2010
Use Errand Express instead of EMS, same delivery time but u can guarantee the safety of your item. never make mistake in address
Re: Help Needed - How To Move Cargo From Lagos To Bayelsa~! by Tolulop001(f): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2010
ok thanks so much! smiley

(1) (Reply)

FOR All Nigerian's Abroad / Horror In China / A One-way Ticket To Mars, Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.