Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. (629 Views)

Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by obiekunie2: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Maurice Iwu was the INEC chairman from 2005 to 2011. During his tenure as the INEC Chairman, Buhari conteste for the Presidency twice and lost in both contest.

Buhari believed he won the Presidential election in 2005 and in 2011 and feels Maurice Iwu led INEC rigged him out of what rightfully belongs to him.

Buhari being a man that never forgives nor forget is on a revenge mission in this his second term.

Maurice iwu will be his first example then other southerners especially Igbos will follow - but of course their will be exceptions. NO NORTHERN MUSLIM WILL FACE ANY CRIMINAL CONVICTION FROM HIS GOVERNMENT - HE LOVES HIS PEOPLE.

DASUKI'S CASE IS A SPECIAL VENDETTA - BUT EVEN AT THAT, DASUKI HAS BEEN ON HOUSE ARREST SINCE 2016 AND NOT IN ANY PRISON AS CLAIM BY THE NIGERIAN PRESS.

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, CHECK ALL OUR PRISON MANIFEST NATIONWIDE AND YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY DASUKI ON THE LIST - THEY USED SOLITARY CONFINEMENT TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT HE HAS BEEN AT HOME SINCE 2016.

THIS SECOND TERM GO HOT FOR SOUTHERNERS SHA!
Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by Nemesis909: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
The corrupt always scream vendetta when justice comes knocking.
Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by obiekunie2: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nemesis909:
The corrupt always scream vendetta when justice comes knocking.

Oga forget that your biased just!

Refute the facts stated in the topic.

Tell me how many northern muslims has been convicted by this government since inception? abi na only southerners dey kwarapt??

Until the entire south wake up and smell the coffee we will remain a scapegoat for the north.

2 Likes

Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by Nemesis909: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
obiekunie2:

Oga forget that your biased just!

Refute the facts stated in the topic.

Tell me how many northern muslims has been convicted by this government since inception? abi na only southerners dey kwarapt??

Why should I?

The former US ambassador to Nigeria stated that facts presented to them, showed that Buhari won those elections yet Maurice Iwu was cooking figures for his compadres.

Let them bail him out today, after all, one good turn.

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by Anijay1212(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
So op the court is no longer the last hope of the common man abi?
Propagander kee you dia.
Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by obiekunie2: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nemesis909:

Why should I?

The former US ambassador to Nigeria stated that facts presented to them, showed that Buhari won those elections yet Maurice Iwu was cooking figures for his compadres.

Let them bail him out today, after all, one good turn.

oh really

and yet buhari is now committing same evil that was perpetrated on him - instead of building the justice system to be strong and make sure no Nigerian goes thru his experience ever again - NO! HE IS BUSY COMMITTING WORST EVIL THAN THE ENTIRE PDP GOVERNMENT HAS EVER COMMITTED.

I CAMPAIGNED VIGOROUSLY FOR THE BEAST IN 2015 BELIEVING HE WILL BE THE MESSIAH WE WHERE EXPECTING ONLY FOR HIM TO COME AND MADE NEPOTISM, FAVORITISM SELECTIVE JUSTICE AND OUTRIGHT INJUSTICE A NATIONAL MONUMENT!

2 Likes

Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by Nemesis909: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
obiekunie2:

oh really

and yet buhari is now committing same evil that was perpetrated on him - instead of building the justice system to be strong and make sure no Nigerian goes thru his experience ever again - NO! HE IS BUSY COMMITTING WORST EVIL THAN THE ENTIRE PDP GOVERNMENT HAS EVER COMMITTED.

I CAMPAIGNED VIGOROUSLY FOR THE BEAST IN 2015 BELIEVING HE WILL BE THE MESSIAH WE WHERE EXPECTING ONLY FOR HIM TO COME AND MADE NEPOTISM, FAVORITISM SELECTIVE JUSTICE AND OUTRIGHT INJUSTICE A NATIONAL MONUMENT!

Is the justice system not better today than it was in 2015?

If you deny this then I would know you are actually the biased one.
Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by obiekunie2: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is the justice system not better today than it was in 2015?

If you deny this then I would know you are actually the biased one.

what?? the justice system better today than it was in 2015 are you for real

no further discussion with you sir.
Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by Nemesis909: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
obiekunie2:

what?? the justice system better today than it was in 2015 are you for real

no further discussion with you sir.

No further discussion needed.
Re: Maurice Iwu N1bn Bail - Buhari Never Forgives. by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2019

(1)

Shocking As Pastor Kidnaps And Kills His Church Member Who Bought A New Car / Finally, President Buhari Reacts To Attack On Saudi Arabia / Why Osinbanjo's Travails Is Not Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.