Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

WHO ARE YOU? (the Existential Question) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHO ARE YOU? (the Existential Question) (196 Views)

Existential Magic From Obribra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHO ARE YOU? (the Existential Question) by motiv8ted: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
You and I have a perspective of ourselves, others and issues. These perspectives vary from person to person. Nevertheless, these perspectives don’t just form overnight but are informed by what we take in and digest into our minds, either consciously or subconsciously.
Perhaps, you have had the opportunity to be involved in an argument I would say. If you would agree with me. People seem to have varying opinions and a different look at issues. This is “normal” for the fact that we do not have the same upbringing and exposure. Hence the question, who are you? I ask this because the person you take yourself to be, is relative to where you view yourself from. Do you define yourself from the veiws of others, your circumstances, your successes or failures, your limitations or strength or by what you do and cannot do?
No matter the definition you have of yourself, or no matter the view you have over your life, make sure it is a healthy one. This should be so because whatever yardstick you use in measuring who you are has a pivotal role to play in your destiny. It has the ability to attract and repel, appreciate or depreciate as well as build or destroy you.
You might want to ask, if not from my failures, successes, limitations, strengths, weaknesses or view of others, then where can I obtain this healthy self-image? I bring you good news, the word of God (good news) has it all figured out for you. It is the manual the caries your maximum capabilities and potentials. When you look in there you see what the manufacturer (God) has put at your disposal for exploit. He defines you the best way you can ever be. He lays out how much you have to offer and contribute to your growth, that of others and your society as a whole.
Hence, this is the ultimate source and proper definition of who you are and what you are capable of. Take hold of God, believe His word, exploit it for your development, profess it for your growth. You deserve a beautiful life both here and in the word to come. Remember, no one has the right to name a creature if not the creator likewise a product can only be named by the producer. You are who God says you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHO ARE YOU? (the Existential Question) by orunto27: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2019
When Medical Doctors become Ignoramus we start thinking whether they exist or not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Flesh Crucifixion / Another Chance / Difference Between Christ And Our G.o.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.