Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Existential Magic From Obribra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Existential Magic From Obribra (917 Views)

WHO ARE YOU? (the Existential Question) / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
First I am the leader of Obribra, the true Sun of the wise cannibals. The symbol of my clan is the cross with light above the right.
This is my magnum Opus which no other being has experienced for countless number of eons,
I woke up from my normal 9am sleep, then I went to the dinning, I was lost in confusion, I heard my mum, say EAT THAT RICE. I looked at d table I saw few grains of rice she remained, at first I didn't feel like doing a thing, I reluctantly moved to d table, touched d rice with my fingers, then I removed my hands and a grain of rice was stuck in my finger, so I ate it. Immediately I understood wisdom that confused even immortals. I hope you know that a grain of rice is greater than all. Try taking just a grain of rice, tell me the satisfaction u felt. No other can be compared to such ecstacy. Only the wise can actually count water. BOBO has come already, hell will soon be let loose. Save yourself, eat a grain of rice
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
What inventions have you done with all these wisdom?
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Thortp(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
God bless you

Maynman:

1 Like

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:
Do you measure wisdom with inventions. Don't be petty, open your ears and hear the sound of light
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
Do you measure wisdom with inventions. Don't be petty, open your ears and hear the sound of light

It takes wisdom to make inventions. Don’t be slow, stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thortp:
God bless you

Bless the mother of God. God isn't capable of Blessing you. He's dead
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by PoliteActivist: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

Wisdom has taught him that inventions are not worth making - mostly meaningless

1 Like

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Wisdom has taught him that inventions are not worth making - mostly meaningless

He shouldn’t use someone else inventions then, that’s hypocrisy.
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

It takes wisdom to make inventions. Don’t be slow, stop deceiving yourself.
Slow is better than fast cos speed isn't even english language. What do you know other than what your book feeds you. Stop eating poison. Be creative cos even inanimate objects are creative, you have no excuse hater
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
Slow is better than fast cos speed isn't even english language. What do you know other than what your book feeds you. Stop eating poison. Be creative cos even inanimate objects are creative, you have no excuse hater

You are an illiterate that doesn’t read books but believe your own jargons.
Be literate, even some animals are, you have no excuse hater.

You think other people are dumb like that just wake up and start writing “books” and claiming pseudo wisdom?

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

He shouldn’t use someone else inventions then, that’s hypocrisy.
What inventions, rice, hmm. Shake your head rigorously and feel the pain of hell. No wonder there are hairs to keep us warm Do you even understand why your is d way it is, they have hidden YOU there. I can speak English and condemn you astrally, you won't even notice,
What is your name, think of it, I might have mothererd you already, I will take you Father than the word
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
What inventions, rice, hmm. Shake your head rigorously and feel the pain of hell. No wonder there are hairs to keep us warm Do you even understand why your is d way it is, they have hidden YOU there. I can speak English and condemn you astrally, you won't even notice,
What is your name, think of it, I might have mothererd you already, I will take you Father than the word

Illiterate, what’s the origin of the word “hell”?
Just saying jargons, a monkey is wiser than you.

What language is “speed” since it is not English?

This are your inventions “ I might have mothererd you already, I will take you Father than the word” bwahahahah
You are nothing. like i said, Be literate, even some animals are, you have no excuse hater.

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

You are an illiterate that doesn’t read books but believe your own jargons.
Be literate, even some animals are, you have no excuse hater.

You think other people are dumb like that just wake up and start writing “books” and claiming pseudo wisdom?
I don't read trash, you won't find my wisdom elsewhere
I can bewitxh anything that intoxicates you. Should I teach about the colour of water,
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
I don't read trash, you won't find my wisdom elsewhere
I can bewitxh anything that intoxicates you. Should I teach about the colour of water,

You are a trash already with no iota of literacy in it.
What language is “speed”?

Bewitch your common sense first, illiterate.

what makes something visible to the human eye?

This are your inventions “ I might have mothererd you already, I will take you Father than the word” bwahahahah
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate, what’s the origin of the word “hell”?
Just saying jargons, a monkey is wiser than you.

What language is “speed” since it is not English?

You are nothing. like i said, Be literate, even some animals are, you have no excuse hater.
do u even know d meaning of hater, heart, you have given me that word already, do you have three hearts. Control is the word
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
do u even know d meaning of hater, heart, you have given me that word already, do you have three hearts. Control is the word

Jargons on jargons.
Your pseudo wisdom has been exposed, you are nothing but an uneducated dunce.

amphibians and most reptiles Have 3 chambered heart.
A heart with three chambers is designed for amphibians, who can absorb oxygen through their skin.

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

You are a trash already with no iota of literacy in it.
What language is “speed”?

Bewitch your common sense first, illiterate.

what makes something visible to the human eye?

No wonder you are a man, you mourn in the morning, think of what you do in d afternoon or night man.
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
No wonder you are a man, you mourn in the morning, think of what you do in d afternoon or night man.

No wonder you are lesser in thinking than a monkey, you wail in the morning, talk jargons in the afternoon and continue your sorrow at night, dummy.
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

Jargons on jargons.
Your pseudo wisdom has been exposed, you are nothing but an uneducated dunce.

amphibians and most reptiles Have 3 chambered heart.
A heart with three chambers is designed for amphibians, who can absorb oxygen through their skin.

My rhyme dey burst your brain. Petty. The all seeing eye dey use your brain for milk. Blooder.
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
My rhyme dey burst your brain. Petty. The all seeing eye dey use your brain for milk. Blooder.

Your rhymes show your lack of proper education,
This are your inventions “ I might have mothererd you already, I will take you Father than the word”
Illiterate, a monkey is using your brain for banana, dummy
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

No wonder you are lesser in thinking than a monkey, you wail in the morning, talk jargons in the afternoon and continue your sorrow at night, dummy.
He that doesn't know and know not that he doesn't know, is a child. Teach him. Are you a child or a chilled brain
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
He that doesn't know and know not that he doesn't know, is a child. Teach him. Are you a child or a chilled brain

He that doesn’t learn and rely on his pseudo wisdom is lesser in thinking than a monkey, why waste time teaching such cretin.
Are you an animal or lesser than one?
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
I can show you d wonders of d world only if you call me hater again. Give me your heart of understanding cos d word hater is not different from heart and you love with your heart
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Illiterate, what language is “speed”?
What’s the origin of the word “hell”?
Which animal uses 3 chamber heart and why?

Dummy, This are your inventions “ I might have mothererd you already, I will take you Father than the word” bwahahahah
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

He that doesn’t learn and rely on his pseudo wisdom is lesser in thinking than a monkey, why waste time teaching such cretin.
Are you an animal or lesser than one?
I am neither. One grain of rice that I saved from hell is greater
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
I am neither. One grain of rice that I saved from hell is greater

You are less in thinking than a monkey.
What’s the origin of the word “hell” from hellia?

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:
Illiterate, what language is “speed”
What’s the origin of the word “hell”
Which animal uses 3 chamber heart?

Dummy, This are your inventions “ I might have mothererd you already, I will take you Father than the word” bwahahahah
Hell starts with d letter h, h is d 8th alphabet in english, the symbol of infinity looks just like 8. Do you need more or u are ok with infinity
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
Hell starts with d letter h, h is d 8th alphabet in english, the symbol of infinity looks just like 8. Do you need more or u are ok with infinity

Illiterate hell is not a English word.

The common symbol for infinity, ∞, was invented by the English mathematician John Wallis in 1655.
You see, It's a wise man lyk us that invented those words to subdue your “astral” body.

Before 1655 what was the symbol of infinity, why using a wise man invention?

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

You are less in thinking than a monkey.
What’s the origin of the word “hell” from hellia?
Fools alter word key even when the world is in total darkness. In the astral don't think of key, stop using words you don't know their origin. It's a wise man lyk you that invented those words to subdue your astral body
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate hell is not a English word.
what is hello, a greeting or what
Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
Fools alter word key even when the world is in total darkness. In the astral don't think of key, stop using words you don't know their origin. It's a wise man lyk you that invented those words to subdue your astral body

Illiterate doesn’t know words has etymology, they think everyone is a dullard like them.

And it’s a animal that has less thinking than a monkey that invented this, This are your inventions “ I might have mothererd you already, I will take you Father than the word” so as to wallow more in your ignorance!

Re: Existential Magic From Obribra by Maynman: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
greenmaster:
what is hello, a greeting or what

it was Thomas Edison who put hello into common usage.
Who is thomas edison?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? / No Time / Muslim Sitcom: Little Mosque On The Prarie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.