Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls (1080 Views)

Should I Avoid My Mom? / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / Buy Crayfish And Stockfish In Large Quantities Anywhere In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by keepingmum: 2:14am On Aug 10, 2019
I have ordered the above food stuffs alongside some 9ja wears to be brought to me over here Nd i want to know what tips to give the "carrier/bringer" so dt ny clothes dont stink of ogbono in particular.

Like how do they pack it? Everytime i travel back to my base from 9ja my clothes will reek of ogbono even when grinded with crayfish

Mbok, my fellow nigerians, help me with suggestions
Re: How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by Donald3d(m): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2019
Mama the mama, you wan enjoy Ogbono, you no wan enjoy the smell, rock the smell like a proud Nigerian na grin grin
Seriously now, put it in an air tight container, like the plastic bottle used for bottled water.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by tyosho: 4:05am On Aug 10, 2019
keepingmum:
I have ordered the above food stuffs alongside some 9ja wears to be brought to me over here Nd i want to know what tips to give the "carrier/bringer" so dt ny clothes dont stink of ogbono in particular.

Like how do they pack it? Everytime i travel back to my base from 9ja my clothes will reek of ogbono even when grinded with crayfish

just tell them to place in a tranparent ziplock(you can double),seal and use a white tape around it.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by sisisioge: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Simple.

Get the food items tied in nylon bags , then seal the tied bags in ziplock bags, seal the new zip lock with a cellotape, then seal the newest bag in another ziplock. Issue resolved grin.

I hope the food items are dry.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by Lordbucci2: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2019
keepingmum:

use foil paper in wrapping it..
Re: How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by Donald3d(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
sisisioge:
Simple.

Get the food items tied in nylon bags , then seal the tied bags in ziplock bags, seal the new zip lock with a cellotape, then seal the newest bag in another ziplock. Issue resolved grin.

You dey vex o grin

Re: How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by keepingmum: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
sisisioge:
Simple.

Na that kain sealing de attract those ukba and food agency people. I hv however dont this before- sealed x3 yet it stunk as hell
Re: How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by keepingmum: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lordbucci2:
use foil paper in wrapping it..

Does this actually work pls? I will use tell them to do this though
Re: How Do I Avoid The Smell Of Ogbono And Stockfish Pls by sisisioge: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
keepingmum:

Na that kain sealing de attract those ukba and food agency people. I hv however dont this before- sealed x3 yet it stunk as hell

Hmmm...na to carry them separate remain. Issue resolved grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? / Mark Angle Comedy (GO HOME) / Your Beautiful And Lovely Ankara Fabrics Available... Check Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.