Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Sermon @RCCG Holy Ghost Night convention 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Sermon @RCCG Holy Ghost Night convention 2019 (349 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Sermon @RCCG Holy Ghost Night convention 2019 by Haleplushearty: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2019
RCCG 67TH ANNUAL CONVENTION "AND GOD SAID"
DAY 5 EVENING SESSION- HOLY GHOST NIGHT

TOPIC: AND GOD SAID
TEXT: GENESIS 1:1-3
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

Someone said if your Hallelujah is louder than that of your neighbor your miracles will be bigger. Let's lift our hands to the most high God and bless His holy name, worship Him, let Him hear you, tell Him you love Him, appreciate Him, call Him by names, King of kings, Lord of lords, the Ancient of Days, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Unchangeable changer, worship Him, Adore Him, there's no one like Him, all power belong to him, Magnify His Holy name, praise Him, the one who Was before the mountains were brought forth, give Him glory, honor, and adoration. Thank You father, in Jesus mighty name we worshiped.

Father, open my ears today, let me hear You.

SONG
WE ARE SERVING THE GOD OF MIRACLES,
I KNOW, YES I KNOW,
WE ARE SERVING THE GOD OF MIRACLES
I KNOW, YES I KNOW.

Father Almighty we bless Your name, Lord of host, King of glory, the One strong and mighty in battle, glory be to your Holy name, thank you for what you did in the past conventions, thank you for what you have been doing since this convention started, thank you for what you will do this night and tomorrow, please accept our worship in Jesus name.
Tonight, please send your word, let it bring healing, deliverance, miracles, signs and wonders. Speak to those who are watching, let you name be glorified. By the time we go home, let our testimonies be complete, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Let someone shout Hallelujah.

Please, hearken diligently, listen in your spirit. Genesis 1:1-3, God is saying let there be light. AND GOD SAID. The important of a statement is determined by the one speaking. God is word and the word is speaking. When God said let there be light, He's saying;
* Let confusion end. 1 Corinthians 14:33, Genesis 1:4-5, John 9:5, Matthew 5:14-16, Darkness will leave you alone.
* Let progress begin Exodus 10 :21-23, Your progress will be accelerated from now. Genesis 26:12-14 Make progress, move forward, go higher and become very great. You will be greater than you are.
* Let fruitfulness/ fullness begin. Genesis 1:21-22 Your emptiness end tonight physically, spiritually and materially.
* Let joy begin. Psalms 30:5, from now on, you shall sorrow no more.

The first time God speaks to man Genesis 1:26-28.
* Let all the forces in heaven and on earth help you to succeed. You will sow on Good soil. Genesis 27:26-29
* Let people serve you, everywhere you go you will find helpers.
* You can't be curse, Numbers 23:5-11. Every curse on your life will be change to blessings.
* Be fruitful- prosper, multiply - increase rapidly, Your story will be story of multiplication Replenish -overflow Psalms 23:5 Your joy will overflow.

God said, no weapon formed against you shall prosper Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 54:15-16, Mark 16:17-18, Acts 28:1-6
Any witch or wizard that try to suck my blood will DIE. Daniel 3:14-30 Fire will finish anyone planning to throw me into fire. Daniel 6 :1-28.

Genesis 17:1 I will provide for you adequately sufficiently and abundantly, 1 Kings 17:2-6, 1 Kings 17:8-16,
1 Kings 19:1-8, John 6:5-13. All your needs shall be met. Isaiah 66:1 I will promote you, proverbs 21:1, Esther 6:1-13, Genesis 37:5-11 Genesis 41:44 God will give every force hindering you a dream. Revelation 3:7 God has the last say. Psalms 33 :11, Isaiah 45:11.

My Father and my God, because i'm your representative to these people and there representative to You, i hereby command into the lives of all these people overflowing joy, the kind of miracles that they will think they are dreaming, i command them into their lives
*I command success that will silence mockers permanently into their lives.
* I command promotion that the enemies will say you are serving a Mighty God.
*The power to succeed, prosper, serve God, heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, wins souls, plant churches, i command into your lives. So shall it be, all your needs shall be met, you will never know sorrow again. In all your lives God will make the impossible possible, reverse the irreversible, it shall be well with you, You will never forget tonight for good in JESUS mighty name i have commanded,

PRAYER POINTS
1.Father, command light into my life, put an end to confusion and emptiness. Let my joy begin.
2. Father, because you said i'm blessed, i command all the forces in heaven and on earth to come to my aid speedily.
3. Father, i demand multiplication, because i must begin to overflow now.
4. Father, according to your word, protect me and all members of my family.
5. Send help to me urgently, meet all my needs.
6. Father, tonight, command my promotion.
7. Father, speak a word into my life.
8. Tell God all that You want Him to do for you.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
1. God said, before this night is over, He will touch you three times.
2. God said, as you increase your praise, i will increase your anointing.
3. God said, your case will be finally settle here tonight.
4 God said, He will show up.
5. God said, before the end of this month, you will sing a song - JESUS, YOU ARE A WONDER TO MY SOUL...
6. God said, the sun that is going to rise tomorrow will mark the beginning of your rising.
7. God said, ext time you share your testimony everybody will stand.

RCCG 2019 CONVENTION HYMN
1. HIS WORD IS WHAT SAVED MY SOUL
"CALL ON ME AND YOU'LL BE SAVED"
AND HIS WORD, AND HIS WORD
HIS WORD IS WHAT SAVED MY SOUL

2. HIS WORD IS WHAT MADE ME WHOLE
"BY MY STRIPES YOU HAVE BEEN HEALED"
HIS WORD IS WHAT MADE ME WHOLE

3. HIS WORD IS WHAT SET ME FREE
"KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOU'LL BE FREE"
HIS WORD IS WHAT SET ME FREE

4. HIS WORD WHAT MADE ME RICH
"I GIVE LIFE ABUNDANTLY"
HIS WORD IS WHAT MADE ME RICH

5. HIS WORD GIVES ME FRUITFULNESS
"ABIDE IN ME BEAR MUCH FRUITS"
HIS WORD GIVES ME FRUITFULNESS

6. HIS WORD MAKES A WAY FOR ME
"I'M THE WAY, THE TRUTH THE LIFE"
HIS WORD MAKES A WAY FOR ME

7. HIS WORD MADE ME POWERFUL
"HOLY GHOST WILL GIVE YOU POW'R"
HIS WORD MADE ME POWERFUL

8. HIS WORD GIVES ME BLESSED HOPE
"I WILL COME AND TAKE YOU HOME"
HIS WORD GIVES ME BLESSED HOPE

9. HALLELUJAH TO MY LORD
"HALLELUJAH TO MY KING"
WHEN HE SPAKE, IT IS DONE
HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD

(1) (Reply)

Mfm Honours 300 First Class Graduates / If U Think There Is Flaws In The Bible,come And Discuss It / Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.