Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... (447 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by nairaner(m): 5:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Clips from hotel cameras where he lodged. Last few minutes was action packed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm1mpGY4kA
Re: How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by tsdarkside(m): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2019
i dont understand....who are those boys....??

are they hotel staff or his brothers....??
Re: How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by Lawalatm: 5:26am On Aug 10, 2019
undecided
Re: How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by pfadom: 5:42am On Aug 10, 2019
No sympathy for Sowore at all.

1. His followers both online and terrestrial (including the celestial if any) are mere deceivers who see Sowore as unworthy to be their president. Otherwise, how would the millions of online supporters translate to less than 40,000 votes.

2. He could not have youth who would volunteer to represent him as polling booth agents during the general elections.

3. If Sowore and his cohort's truly believed in democratic revolution as they want us to believe, the so-called vibrant presidential candidates - Fela, Tope, Oby, Kingsley Moghalu, etc would have presented a consensus candidate long before the elections.

4. Sowore put himself in trouble. His own RevolutionNow! was not meant to be a mere peaceful protest, but one that would ensure that DSS ceases to exist by Tuesday, 6 August 2019.

5. He participated in an election, failed and yet want a shortcut to power. That's not the leader I want for my beloved Nigeria. You cannot be into both human right activism and active politics.

6. How do we best describe a person who has since been disowned by his political party for misappropriation of chicken change?

7. We know what to do if we truly desire genuinely proactive and lasting revolution.
Re: How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by cenaman(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Is this a movie seen?
Re: How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by LibertyRep: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2019
More like a subtle kidnap scene.

The young man in white shirt tried giving them a tough time. Thank God for restraints on both sides.

See as the ladies com dey run show face after the incidents don happen finish.
Re: How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by proudevil: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Wow very chilling indeed.
Anyone with a befitting title for this action movie?
Re: How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2019
pfadom:
No sympathy for Sowore at all.

1. His followers both online and terrestrial (including the celestial if any) are mere deceivers who see Sowore as unworthy to be their president. Otherwise, how would the millions of online supporters translate to less than 40,000 votes.

2. He could not have youth who would volunteer to represent him as polling booth agents during the general elections.

3. If Sowore and his cohort's truly believed in democratic revolution as they want us to believe, the so-called vibrant presidential candidates - Fela, Tope, Oby, Kingsley Moghalu, etc would have presented a consensus candidate long before the elections.

4. Sowore put himself in trouble. His own RevolutionNow! was not meant to be a mere peaceful protest, but one that would ensure that DSS ceases to exist by Tuesday, 6 August 2019.

5. He participated in an election, failed and yet want a shortcut to power. That's not the leader I want for my beloved Nigeria. You cannot be into both human right activism and active politics.

6. How do we best describe a person who has since been disowned by his political party for misappropriation of chicken change?

7. We know what to do if we truly desire genuinely proactive and lasting revolution.
What is this one saying undecided tyranny does not last forever, I just wanted you guys to know since you never learned from Abacha's demise
Re: How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video... by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Daura secret Service (DSS) only have power over unarmed citizens

They should go and confront their equals (Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen) who were equally trained the way they were

Shameless people!!!

(1) (Reply)

Election Tribunal:why Nigerians Must Thank Atiku / Gov. Yahaya Bello Wife, Rashida Donates Two-bedroom Apartment To Homeless Woman / Buhari Gave Me N30.8b To Pay Salary Arrears, Says Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.