Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) (4620 Views)

U.S Police Seizes Fake Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags Worth $1 Billion (Pics) / Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) / Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:13am On Aug 10, 2019
A veteran cop from Arizona has been fired after he admitted to slapping a suspected shoplifter across the face.

Officer Tim Baiardi, who worked with the Phoenix Police Department for 18 years, had his contract terminated on Thursday.

On July 24, Baiardi pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct over the slapping incident, which was recorded on surveillance camera.

Prosecutors originally charged him with felony aggravated assault, before it was eventually downgraded.

The shocking incident occurred after he caught homeless man Roger Moran, 22, stealing multiple pairs of pants from a Phoenix Walmart.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7342037/Phoenix-cop-fired-admitting-slapping-homeless-shoplifting-suspect.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:13am On Aug 10, 2019
After Moran was in handcuffs, Baiardi walked him into the store's loss prevention room where a surveillance camera was recording.

Baiardi can be seen on video slapping Moran forcefully across the left side of the face.

Moran's bleary mugshot reveals bloody cuts and bruises on his face.

Moran pleaded guilty to the shoplifting offence on May 10 of this year.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by daewoorazer(m): 5:14am On Aug 10, 2019

If rule of law works like this with the Nigerian police, no police officer will remain in line of duty.

They are the most uncivilized and uncultured humans in black with absolutely NO respect for human lives

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by henryobinna(m): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2019
better for him.
Now he's jobless just as his victim.

he can go continue slapping himself

8 Likes

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by drips8(m): 5:23am On Aug 10, 2019
That was the right thing to do

Some people feel they can do anything just because they have a uniform like the ones here

10 Likes

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:48am On Aug 10, 2019
It might sound like inferiority but the simple truth be say white man better pass black man in virtually every ramifications

Just slap o. While for naija police fit nack u shot and nothing go happen

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by cenaman(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2019
One day Nigeria Police Force will be like America Police Department.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:01am On Aug 10, 2019
I wish this type of law can work in Nigeria. If it works in Nigeria, then Nigeria will have no Police. Read my signature.

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Partnerbiz3: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2019
The U of SA.

One of the greatest country on earth. If not the greatest.

If it were in one country i won't mention now, the officer would be promoted.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Jokerman(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2019
USA will forever be the greatest country on earth till Jesus comes!!!

Rule of law

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by uckennety(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Rubbish cuz he's white

If he was black I believe he would have gotten a raise

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Nostradamus: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2019
cenaman:
fantasy
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Jabioro: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2019
Here in Nigeria the police man would get promotion for brutality..he would not even get querry,who Will question him..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by nnamdiosu(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2019
Jokerman:
USA will forever be the greatest country on earth till Jesus comes!!!

Rule of law

No one stays in power forever bro, ask abacha

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Jokerman(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2019
nnamdiosu:

No one stays in power forever bro, ask abacha

That's why I says till Jesus comes

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2019
in Nigeria its different
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by tillaman(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2019
lol not in Nigeria
The first time I encountered SARS I made up my mind never to cross path with them, I was there trying to exercise my rights when one attacked me with his old timberland boot from behind support am with slap wey break my ray ban shade! The slap reminded me the govt had removed that right from the constitution
Omo the slap made me succumb cause the dickhead was ready to donate more slap to my cause! In my mind I was like wetin this bastard use slap me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Just for slapping suspect ooo. Here in Nigeria, if a cop kills, he might be transfered to Cover him up and lie to the public that he has been dismissed.

But when soldiers kill them, they will start crying and be begging general public to help them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
Are you knew in Nigeria then or what? The only thing Nigeria uniform men/women want to hear is oga sir, yes sir, yes maa kiss one mopol almost kill our bus driver on time simply because the man gave him 20 naira instead of 50 naira. The guy said he will kill him, kill passenger with strong head join am tongue The irony of it is that the guy said only thing the NP will do for him is to post him out of the region for 6 months.

Never argue or claim right with any Nigeria uniform people with or without gun.

tillaman:
lol not in Nigeria
The first time I encountered SARS I made up my mind never to cross path with them, I was there trying to exercise my rights when one attacked me with his old timberland boot from behind support am with slap wey break my ray ban shade! The slap reminded me the govt had removed that right from the constitution
Omo the slap made me succumb cause the dickhead was ready to donate more slap to my cause! In my mind I was like wetin this bastard use slap me

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by tillaman(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2019
madridguy:
Are you knew in Nigeria then or what? The only thing Nigeria uniform men/women want to hear is oga sir, yes sir, yes maa kiss one mopol almost kill our bus driver on time simply because the man gave him 20 naira instead of 50 naira. The guy said he will kill him, kill passenger with strong head join am tongue The irony of it is that the guy said only thing the NP will do for him is to post him out of the region for 6 months.

Never argue or claim right with any Nigeria uniform people with or without gun.

i was not kuku new in Nigeria I only read stories online so I felt it’s all made up until I experienced it first hand the dude said if trip again he was going to plant weed in the vehicle and shoot my friend and plant an old gun on his dead body and claim we are armed robbers or hired assassins cased closed and his friends will still be the one to investigate and give reports I swear my hand drop o

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2019
The guy just told you what he's capable of doing. Anytime i have encountered with them, before i say anything i go sing their praise tire grin No one investigate killing, all you hear na accidental discharge, the person is already 6 ft under the ground, family mourning, friends crying and the killer is somewhere sipping burukutu with 404 meat.
I don't blame them, i blame our government and also our weak law.

tillaman:
i was not kuku new in Nigeria I only read stories online so I felt it’s all made up until I experienced it first hand the dude said if trip again he was going to plant weed in the vehicle and shoot my friend and plant an old gun on his dead body and claim we are armed robbers or hired assassins cased closed and his friends will still be the one to investigate and give reports I swear my hand drop o

1 Like

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
daewoorazer:

If rule of law works like this with the Nigerian police, no police officer will remain in line of duty.

They are the most uncivilized and uncultured humans in black with absolutely NO respect for human lives
Bro, Here once crime is committed, the person committed the crime would not denied but in Nigeria is another thing, the people over there are civilize not like Nigeria, even in Nigeria if you committed a crime and plead guilty , court will charge , in the case of Evan who is still plead not guilty,
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
And Nigerian Army will be parading civilians in the gutter,forcing them to kneel on the high way and all manner of inhumane treatment.

It's Well.
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by tillaman(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2019
madridguy:
The guy just told you what he's capable of doing. Anytime i have encountered with them, before i say anything i go sing their praise tire grin No one investigate killing, all you hear na accidental discharge, the person is already 6 ft under the ground, family mourning, friends crying and the killer is somewhere sipping burukutu with 404 meat.
I don't blame them, i blame our government and also our weak law.

from that moment i knew we lost it in this country, he knew they would only Change his region even if proven guilty
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by davillian(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
And one sex addict slapped someone in a intimacy gadget shop and his job wasn't terminated.
Nigerian laws are for the poor, the rich can get away with anything in this country.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Sureguytalk(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
angry angry angry Face front
cenaman:
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
What's considered a norm here is a crime in western world cry
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by teabully(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
daewoorazer:

absolutely right, Daewoo it being a while here, how dat way
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by daewoorazer(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
teabully:
absolutely right, Daewoo it being a while here, how dat way

Brother man, everything chilling chilling...wassup
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by Kendumazy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by galadima77(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
daewoorazer:

Too mild... I'm not sure you've had an unfortunate encounter with them
Re: U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) by galadima77(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
cenaman:

Future impossible tense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Died While Stealing Organs From A Dead Corpse / Video: Two Female Banker And Male Beaten And Stripped Unclad For Duping / Viral Photos Of A Catholic Reverend Sister Who Quit Her Religious Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.