Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ikorodu Residence Vs SARS At War As They Trying To Stop Police To Arrest Suspec - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Residence Vs SARS At War As They Trying To Stop Police To Arrest Suspec (282 Views)

Robbers Caught By SARS At Douglas By Mbaise Road , Imo State - Pictures / How I Was Extorted By SARS At Benin And My Experience With The #CRU / 200 Innocent People Picked Up By SARS At Ikeja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Residence Vs SARS At War As They Trying To Stop Police To Arrest Suspec by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2019
Rioting vs War at Ikorodu As Residents stop SARS officers from arresting A yahoo boy.

Some Ikorodu residents stopped some operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) from arresting a young man in the neighborhood whom they accused of being an internet fraudster.

The SARS officers were reportedly in the Lagos community to arrest a young man they accused of being a yahoo boy.

Click below to watch the video from the scene;

https://damsinier..com/2019/08/rioting-vs-war-at-ikorodu-as-residents.html?m=1

Re: Ikorodu Residence Vs SARS At War As They Trying To Stop Police To Arrest Suspec by Ajikawo1999(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Leave us alone sars we are nt a theif, we are bring money into d country not looting dem out like our stupid goverment. anyway welcome back league liverpool don dey make my ticket sweet o bet9ja go suffer dis season if u gree wit me hit d share button. FTC
Re: Ikorodu Residence Vs SARS At War As They Trying To Stop Police To Arrest Suspec by Kingpee2(m): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2019
Anything that has to do with gun,bros I no Dey .

(1) (Reply)

How Retired Benue Judge Used Maid To Hide N840m In Bank, ICPC Tells Court / Nigerians , Which Way Forward ? / Xenophobia : Another Attack Averted Yesterday in Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.