Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United (4445 Views)

The Dossier: Sir Alex Ferguson Must Drop Rooney To Get The Best Out Of Van Persi / Wayne Rooney Wants To Leave Manchester United - Sir Alex Ferguson / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by fyneboi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2010
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by kokoye(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
This is not finalized. He has just signified his intention to leave.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by snowdrops(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2010
good riddance. about time.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by yoji: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
This is d most sensational story of d year. It came out of d blue. Well that's one of d consequences of success very early. Well he has paid his dues and I can understand d need to try out new challenges out there, afterall that's d measure of a real man. Unlike arsenal fans that beef their players that leave as if d club is a cult, I think united fans appreciate him and will miss him cos his passion and effort cud never be questioned.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by folahann(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
Who gives a Zap Man Utd is already down
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by bandely(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^
lol
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by Ranoscky(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2010
yoji:

This is d most sensational story of d year. It came out of d blue. Well that's one of d consequences of success very early. Well he has paid his dues and I can understand d need to try out new challenges out there, afterall that's d measure of a real man. Unlike arsenal fans that beef their players that leave as if d club is a cult, I think united fans appreciate him and will miss him cos his passion and effort cud never be questioned.
undecided undecided undecided

Child please !!! angry

Where did u see Arsenal fans beef their x-players that left the club? Did u watch Arsenal match yesterday?

Did you observe what happened when Eduardo scored against Arsenal? Read the link below and see for yourself.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=834106&sec=uefachampionsleague&cc=4716
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by comechop(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
nairaland is late on this. He really wants to leave.

hope he goes to man city - make for even more drama.

Or maybe liverpool hahahaha
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by Shalome(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
Im yet to decide if its gud or bad news, Man utd is bigger dan one player.Who d Bleep does he fink he is sef? Cantona? CR7? Just coz he performed xceptionally last year,im com dey form.UNGRATEFUL gay.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by jalether(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ranoscky:

undecided undecided undecided

Child please !!! angry

Where did u see Arsenal fans beef their x-players that left the club? Did u watch Arsenal match yesterday?

Did you observe what happened when Eduardo scored against Arsenal? Read the link below and see for yourself.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=834106&sec=uefachampionsleague&cc=4716

Does a certain Emmanuel Adebayor ring a bell?
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by slap1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
jalether:

He deserved what he got, the match-ban is a testimony to that.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by sayso: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
he was not an arsenal player but a cheat.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by samoks(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
folahann:

Who gives a Zap Man Utd is already down

As an Arsenal fan, i wish he leaves, after you get your enemy weaker from within, but anyway sha,SOLDIER,SOLDIER COME, BUT BARRACK GO REMAIN, If he goes, another great leader will emerge. Maybe he is sitting on the throne of another emerging OT Great
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by Mesef1: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
Very disappointing!

How can he want to leave a club that has showcased him at the biggest stage?

I am a Man Utd fan, I will miss Rooney if he leaves but he can go f*ck himself for all I care! We will do just fine without him.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by dbigrod(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
dats the best thing to happen to premier league.let him go to real madrid and sit on the bench
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by holydante(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2010
surely Wayne will be sorely missed by the devils faithfuls (am not 1 and dont intend to be). man u will never be the same without him. babu Tevez, bye bye Ronaldo and now au revior wonda Wayne. grin
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by Ibomade1: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
d bigrod:

dats the best thing to happen to premier league.let him go to real madrid and sit on the bench

I don't think he is interested in Madrid anymore because the Police in Spain are already hot on the heels of [b]Prostitutes and Tarts standing in the alley ways and town centres at nigh[/b]t in the City of Madrid cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by mrofficial(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
No Rooney, no Man U.  grin grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by hooged: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
he should go to hell, asshole
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by papabaks(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
MAN U IS NOW A GONNER, shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by kobikwelu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2010
THATS what happens, when u have a ferguson on the helm of affairs!!!

rooney carried man utd on his back last season and literarily broke down

to me, rooney is the soul of man utd and i really am proud, when the fans chant his name (the same as messi fans)
he is a passionate player and puts in his all

cos berbatov is managing to score, all of a sudden, all is well

lets c

ferggy lost tevez and they still regretting, and yet they want to loose deir soul!!!!

feggy is old and is becoming senile/sadistic

rooney should not go

BTW: i am a barca fan oooooo
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by GoldCircle: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
Let him go! The club is bigger than him and will move on in no time. After all, better players have left in the past!

No one (Not even Sir Alex) is bigger than Man utd.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by lifestyle1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
I dont like futubal it kinda boring, grin can we talk about rugby?
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by stagger: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2010
He can go screw himself. Man United's guiding principle which has made discipline a hallmark in this team is that no player is bigger than the club.

It is not the first time and will certainly not be the last. If we did not buy the guy from Everton with all his anger issues, where would he be?

Man United is a club founded and honed thoroughly on discipline. If any player thinks he is too much, the door is wide open. Afterall, when last did he even score a goal?

Make we hear word joo!
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by Ranoscky(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
jalether:

Talk of those that left with clear mind and conscience and not som1 that had lil mis-understandin with the coach or the club management before leavin. Adebayor had a lil mis-understandin with wenger before leavin and did u see what he did to V.persie on the field of play against Arsenal ? If so, why won't he be boo-ed and beefed by the fans ? You left a club doesn't mean when play against them next time, you'll try to injure your former team mates. And was that the reason why it was generalised to "all Arsenal players" that left the club ? Pls read the link on my previous post and see for your self what the Arsenal fans did when Eduardo, not only that he played against Arsenal, but when he scored against Arsenal, read and findout to yourelf how the Arsenal fans reacted when Eduardo scored against his former club and tell me how many players had recieved such oviation. And did you see his (Eduardo) reaction after the goal ? Did he celebrate ? NO, because he recieved a V.I.P Oviation when he arrived to Emirates, and not that animal (Adebayor). For your info again, what would you say about Thiery Henry's visit to Emirate with barca (i guess he was also beefed and boo-ed right) ? undecided

I broda, lets forget about these matter abeg !!!
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by jalether(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ranoscky:

Talk of those that left with clear mind and conscience and not som1 that had lil mis-understandin with the coach or the club management before leavin. Adebayor had a lil mis-understandin with wenger before leavin and did u see what he did to V.persie on the field of play against Arsenal ? Is so, why won't he be boo-ed and beefed by the fans ? You left a club doesn't mean when play against your former club next time, you'll try to injure your former team mates. And was that the reason why it was generalised to all Arsenal players that left the club ? Pls read the link on my previous post and see for your self what the Arsenal fans did when Eduardo, not only that he played against Arsenal, but when he scored against Arsenal, read and findout the fans reaction when he scored and tell me how many players had recieved such oviation. For your info again, what would you say about Thiery Henry's visit to Emirate with barca ? undecided

I broda, im not here for arguements, i just don't like GENERALIZIN when makin arguements !!!
Who dey follow you argue?

You made a false assertion and I pointed it out to you

whether Ade's harsh treatment by the fans and wenger is warranted or not is not the real issue here, the crux of the matter is that your initial

statement of arsenal having respect and love for all their ex players is false. kappish. just admit that you goofed and stop making silly excuses.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by bxcode(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
The dude has made his mark in man u shirts, if he wants to leave, then let him move on. I think he has paid his dues to Man U, just as they brushed him to maturity. We will definitely miss the dude no matter how u look at it. But at the same time, there was Man U before him, and there will still be Man U after his exit.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by UyiIredia(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
jalether:

statement of arsenal having respect and love for all their ex players is false. kappish. just admit that you goofed and stop making silly excuses.

now that's a false statement  undecided

@ topic >>> i'll wait & see >>> but if he joins Real Madrid >>> which'll most likely happen if Fergie is willing to let him off (which is sad BTW)
           >>> he won't be on the bench >>> here's one reason why
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by saintnaz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2010
tongue IS not a big Lost is a Mighty Lost n A Big gain for Cfc, grin
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by dextype: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
He wants to officially leave man utd now because he has only been completing the number this season!
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by elampiro(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
Most shocking news to Man U fans this year. Rooney will be greatly missed if he leaves, but I pray he doesnt because there will be no immediate replacement. His contribution is too immense.
Re: Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United by Teejayphillip(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
if he wants 2 go let him go,d door is widely open, Wen cr7 left,nani discovered himsef, No player can b bigger dan d club or it managers, B4 him dere were many n afta him dere wil b alot, Xo wayne d choice is urs,suite ursef,bur respect ur manager cos he know's beta dan u du,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Emirate Stadium(pics) / Who Is The Best Finisher In The World? / The Europa League Results Of All Matches Played Yestaerday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.