Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned (30611 Views)

Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / Monkey Dressed Up As A Little Girl To Collect Money From Passerby (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Psoul(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2019
KingGBsky:
This might just be training experiment to teach dogs how to rescue. So someone was filming and watching the girl drown?
Use your upper.

If it was a training and the dog could do it during the training, that means it can also do it in real life situation.

Use ur upper very well
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by KingGBsky(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Psoul:

If it was a training and the dog could do it during the training, that means it can also do it in real life situation.

Use ur upper very well

Of course it can
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2019
SEE HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR DOG'S NAILS HERE

VISIT https://dogsforest.com
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by ukahrawah: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2019
Wow!
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Sylraph1: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=81121602] Nice one from the dog.
I wonder if this my bingo can do the same grin[/quote
Do wetin...
E never eat shit finsh grin]
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by goat22: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one from the dog.
I wonder if this my bingo can do the same grin

This your dog sweet o. How much for the lap? Na for roasting o no be boiling. You fit cut am per boil am first?
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by phkka1(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Even dog is far better than Ikpeazu. This governor will prefer his workers to die of hunger. He cannot pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by taiyeayodeji: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2019
the dogs abroad are specially trained.they have schools for them.they understand instructions. so there is a diferent between a trained and educated dog and the untrained dog.They are trained on how to behave when in a gathering .trained on when to bark or bite.

NwaNimo1:
No dog in naija will do the same....
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2019
Animals, babies, adults,plants behave differently outside AFRICA

IN AFRICA IF YOUR DOG DOESN'T BITE ANYBODY THAT COMES CLOSE TO IT THEN ITS NOT A DOG

THEY SELL PUPPIES BY HOW WICKED, FIERCE AND ANGRY THEIR PARENTS ARE....DUMB CONTINENT
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Sylraph1: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2019
smiley
Human can and will always betray you....A dog can never do such

Dog is indeed man's best friend
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by imitateMe(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2019
KingGBsky:
This might just be training experiment to teach dogs how to rescue. So someone was filming and watching the girl drown?
Use your upper.
My point
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by 27Pushing30: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by kings59: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Innobee99:
Some dogs has have a good heart than some humans
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Oyerinde16(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one from the dog.

Your bingo for this 9ja, that one I'm looking at isn't ready to come and die on top the small small ajeku you de give am o... Lol
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by deltateam: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Thats a female alsatian dog. What you people are not thinking is that someone was giving the dog orders as well as recording.
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one from the dog.
If u trains it
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by bmdmix: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2019
i guess op dont know what drowning looks like
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by deltateam: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Psoul:

Use ur upper very well

Use your upper and see if it will work with your dog.
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Psoul(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
deltateam:

Use your upper and see if it will work with your dog.

Is that the point in this argument?
I wonder how ppl like u managed to pass exams.

We are not talking of my dog. We are talking of the dog in that video.
We are not even saying that all dogs can do dat.

Somebody said that the video might just be a session of dog training.
I argued that if the dog could do this during training session, it means it can also do it in true life situation.

Oga, use ur upper very well.
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by heendrix(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
Botfuss:
When shall we be able to play videos on nairaland?it’s fking annoying.

download the app
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by heendrix(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Psoul:

Use ur upper very well

my chest

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Vulcanheph(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one from the dog.
That your dog looks very TRAINABLE and just happens to be the exact specie we train in our training academy.....Just give me Pepper,maggi,onion,scent leaf,plantain/yam and One bottle of ogogoro as my training fee and I'll train it perfectly For You.
gringringrin
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by BABSSSOO(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
cheesy
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one from the dog.
naaaaaaaa, my brother don't count on it ooo. grin
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one from the dog.
naaaaaaaa, my brother don't count on it ooo.
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by ddjay: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
EmmyBlogs:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/dog-rescue-little-girl-from-drowning.html?m=1

Very lucky,these our bingos that only know how to chop food and run when they see armed rubbers and killer herdsmen
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by mixta140: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmm
It's not real
Hw was d scene captured.
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by skyfather09(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
yet some mofos go say dog meat is their favorite type of meat...
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Bewiseedet(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
The one at my street will bark at u and run
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Techsunny: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one from the dog.
This ekuke, wey de chop only food
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Paulo3ree(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingGBsky:
Use your upper.
So the person just sit down they wait for calamity
Do not try this @home

Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by phyya(f): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
I saw the headline and knew it definitely wasn't in Nigeria undecided
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Hoodbilonia: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
I juz love DOGS
They too smart
Too brave
And too sharp

Darn
Darn
Darn
Doohvu doohvu doovu
Duvu

Werey hood
Werey hood
Whr the hood @

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
Re: Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned by Mrevildoer(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kennel Club Rivers Dog Walk 2019 (Photos) / Recommended Feed For Dogs To Gain Weight / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.