Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Amara Maduka Says She Gives Her Self The Best Orgasm With Her intimacy gadgets That Don' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara Maduka Says She Gives Her Self The Best Orgasm With Her intimacy gadgets That Don' (375 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amara Maduka Says She Gives Her Self The Best Orgasm With Her intimacy gadgets That Don' by Naijahitmusic: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2019
Amara Maduka disclosed that she is geological dating herself whereas revealing how she takes care of her sex as one woman, in an interview she granted.

The curvy Nollywood role player same she offers herself the simplest sexual climax together with her intimacy gadgets that don't wander her or offer any drama and are utterly loyal. Amara told Sunnewsonline;

Continue reading...

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/08/amara-maduka-says-she-gives/

Re: Amara Maduka Says She Gives Her Self The Best Orgasm With Her intimacy gadgets That Don' by ismail4sure: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2019
ashawo
Re: Amara Maduka Says She Gives Her Self The Best Orgasm With Her intimacy gadgets That Don' by eliel100(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2019
this one is just seeking attention

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ike Close To Disqualification / Bbnaija: What Jackye Asked Biggie To Do Those Holding Veto Power / Actress iamshai who Was Accused Of Snatching adeniyijohnson from toyinabraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.