Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo (494 Views)

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci / My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo by Samorenews: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2019
My sex drive is high but I can’t date young men

Blogger and social media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, has said that though she has a high sex drive, she cannot date a man who is way younger than her.

Speaking with Saturday Beats during the week, she said, “Nigerians don’t talk about sex. . .

I have spoken with a lot of women in their fifties and they tell me their sex drive becomes higher at that age.

That is why there are a lot of sugar mummies. Many of these women are having sex with younger men but I want an older guy.

Some of my friends say that the older guys are now impotent and cannot have sex anymore.

Source

http://samgist.com/i-cant-date-young-men-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo by daddytime(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2019
You well pass any young man wey gree date you.

Even if you be Buhari first daughter...holy gweest faya
Re: I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo by Mrop(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2019
wink
Re: I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo by Onyi22(f): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2019
Wow congratulations to her
Re: I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo by TANID(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2019
She Just dey Do Advert.

Well That's Her Choice
Re: I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo by Nicolex(f): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
;DYoung men can't date you too.
Re: I Can’t Date Young Men-kemi Olunloyo by dangotesmummy: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin

Aunty sha wants to break that sexual silence culture (her end motive plus attract attention) attention brings controversy, controversy brings money.the more controversial an entertainer is the more fans she gets because controversy makes fans and non fans curious grin

If it's not so how come nairamarleys followers increased like the speed of light as soon as he was arrested grin

Anyway when women are vocal about sex it makes the typical Nigeria men uncomfortable because it's unusual for them.more like a culture shock.theyre used to women being shame faced about sex so I understand grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Perform In Canada – Kizz Daniel Explains / Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of His Children / Nicky Minaj Beef With Ricky Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.