Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) (530 Views)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered / Salisu Abubakar, Spiritual Father Of Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Before Operation / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) by JokerBeninCity: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Watch the documentary or skip to 20:03

I wonder why Tinubu think otherwise
This report shows that 90% of the kidnappers in Nigeria are Fulanis, I'm sure that 9% are Hausa and 1% are others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w

Re: 90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2019
We know this already ...
Re: 90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) by tunjiajayi: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2019
JokerBeninCity:
Watch the documentary or skip to 20:03

I wonder why Tinubu think otherwise
This report shows that 90% of the kidnappers in Nigeria are Fulanis, I'm sure that 9% are Hausa and 1% are others

Where's the video?
BBC?
Re: 90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) by JokerBeninCity: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Where's the video?
BBC?

choi, I forgot to put the video

Re: 90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) by Darkpanthera: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Watch the documentary of kidnappings in Nigeria, you can skip to 21:03
This report shows that 90% of the kidnappers in Nigeria are Fulani, I wonder why Tinubu think otherwise

Re: 90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) by DennisEche(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Only zombies don't no.. Nice video op.
Re: 90% Of Kidnappers Arrested In Nigeria Are Fulanis(bbc Documentary) by hedonido: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Very insightful documentary.

(1) (Reply)

Disgraced Billionaire Accuse Of Child Sex Trafficking, Commits Suicide In Prison / Student Seen Using Phone USB Cable To Mix Milk And Codeine In Delta State / Nigerians Arrested In California Over A Romance Scam That Targeted Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.