Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,709 members, 7,865,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office (1176 Views)

Is This The Mystery Man Behind VP's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo? (See Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
26-year-old entrepreneur and daughter of Nigeria’s Vice President, Kiki Osinbajo took to her Instagram page to reminisce about her journey as an entrepreneur and plan to launch her third business.

Kiki admitted to have been born with a silver spoon, she, however, said no one can deny the fact that she works hard.

Talking about her business, the Aston University graduate recounted how she spent everyday at the site picking tiles, furniture. She also wrote about her fears, challenges, dealing with nay sayers and people who feel she doesn’t have to work.

“A few years ago I decided to start my own business and now I look back and wonder what I was thinking. Turning somewhere into my own little empire” she said.
Re: Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office by upower123(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
No pictures
Re: Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2019
Picture

Re: Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office by ODB2: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thief pikin

1 Like

Re: Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office by meezynetwork(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok na
Re: Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office by ODB2: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Egift, you were the alausa rat that posted fake news on Jonathan's daughter giving out gold plated Iphones during er wedding which were all lies

You followed go with your lies claiming faith was heavily pregnant during her wedding from where you rained insults o Jonathan being a bad father.
Behold see your holy pastor ashewoe thief pikin .

Bastards
Re: Vp's Daughter Kiki Osinbanjo Shows Off Multi Million Naira Newly Built Office by gidoskiaustino(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2019
ODB2:
Egift, you were the alausa rat that posted fake news on Jonathan's daughter giving out gold plated Iphones during er wedding which were all lies

You followed go with your lies claiming faith was heavily pregnant during her wedding from where you rained insults o Jonathan being a bad father.
Behold see your holy pastor ashewoe thief pikin .

Bastards
U're lost

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOWORE REARREST: "The World Is Watching" - United States Senator Menendez Reacts / European Union, EU Blasts Buhari On The Wanton Killing Of Christians / Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent From Parents Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.