Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? (3087 Views)

Huawei P30 Pro Unboxing And Super Creepy 50X Zoom Camera Samples + Price(photos) / Huawei P30 Pro Won The Best Smartphone 2019 Award / Please Someone Should Tell The Main Price Of Tecno Camon11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by ddjay: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2019

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by monlawal(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
This guy is just trying to advertise camon 11. Imagine the insult to Huawei p30 pro
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by SofttBae: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Follow your heart
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Kayoderebel(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:
Please guys I'm confused, I need help choosing between these two phones.
I wanted to go for the P30 pro which is over 200k, but then I realized that Tecno camon 11 beats any phone, in specs and performance, and also due to the fact that Tecno is a very reliable brand, I decided to settle down for Camon 11....But now my friend is telling me to get the p30 pro, that it's worth it, but deep down I know that the Camon 11 is a better choice...I mean, a phone in which has the ability to make players fly like superheroes in Pes, what more can I ask for?
Please guys I need your advice.

You are mad, and I am here to tell you.
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by udemzyudex(m): 4:36am On Aug 11, 2019
The title shows op smokes igbo often.
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by ikennamadu1(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Make una no dey reply this man... Allow am buy wetin him go regret
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2019
Lol, una suppose know say this guy dey joke na
Read the post again grin grin
"players have the ability to fly like superheroes"

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by sunshineV(f): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
This thread ehn grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by shogsman(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
I wanted to go for the P30 pro which is over 200k, but then I realized that Tecno camon 11 beats any phone, in specs and performance, and also due to the fact that Tecno is a very reliable brand, I decided to settle down for Camon 11....But now my friend is telling me to get the p30 pro, that it's worth it, but deep down I know that the Camon 11 is a better choice...I mean, a phone in which has the ability to make players fly like superheroes in Pes, what more can I ask for?
Nice choice jare,in fact it's better than s20ultra
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by shogsman(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's because you haven't used Tecno camon 11 before...
I have a friend who uses camon 11 and it's the best phone ever...So I don't know how you can say p30 pro is better than it.
You're the one who needs help.
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
walahi some nairalanders are really dumb oo... The guy is being sarcastic but una dey attack am... Dont u all know what he meant by players flying lol
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Effulgent(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nigerian youths are indeed lazy, you couldn't even notice the guy was being sarcastic ... read, you no go read

OP, I dey feel you jare
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by skywalker240(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin grin

Oh my Asshole is lauging out loud.

grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by AmadorSays: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol funny thread, maybe he should try the Camon 12
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Breastfeed: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Why the insult

Oga, why the insult? Tecno no be phone abi Na Toy?
Re: I Need Help Please. Should I Get The Tecno Camon11 Or Huawei P30 Pro? by Kingsean(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
[b][/b]
kingxsamz:

I'm shocked that people on this thread don't know you are just being sarcastic[b]
kingxsamz:

I'm shocked that people on this thread don't know you are just being sarcastic[/b]
kingxsamz:

I'm shocked that people on this thread don't know you are just being sarcastic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tapping Another Person's Call / ANDROID- Stock Roms VS Custom Roms, Which Is Better? / Mtn Free Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.