Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos (62628 Views)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl Inside A Bush In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by BabaIbo: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by ada001(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
arinze198:
A 44-year old married man, Olamide Joseph, has landed in trouble after he allegedly took a 14-year old girl into a container by the roadside in Lagos, engaged her in a sex romp and was eventually caught.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Taiwo Estate, Iponri area of Lagos, where they reside.

The 14-year old victim alleged that the suspect, Joseph, confused her with words of mouth, took her inside the container and engaged her in sex romp.
However, while the romp was going on late in the evening, the Police patrol team who saw them there, arrested him and took him to the station. He was later transferred to the Gender Section of the Police Command for further investigation; there the Police found him culpable and charged before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement which attracts several years imprisonment.

The Court did not take his plea after the prosecutor, Christopher John, asked the Court to refer the matter to the DPP for advice because the case involved a minor.

Source:
http://pmexpressng.com/married-man-caught-sex-girl-14-inside-container/
person wey dey suppose don chop d d**k off...........just saying thou
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Shalommy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Haha.. Pikin wey sabi pass her mama.. Hmmm
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Kingsley10000: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:

Agreed but the fact that a 41 year old man will be sexually attracted to a 13 year old to the extent of asking for her consent is disgusting.
last week we read a news of female teacher (30) that molested a 14yrs old boy

should the lady also be killed,or burnt?

Hmm We Nigerians and double standard
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Kingsley10000: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
cheesy If it's a boy that's being molested
we would have been hearing:
1.chai i wish i were him 2.the boy dey enjoy o 3.where can i find this kinda woman wink

nobody will even condemn the act
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Kingsley10000: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
cheesy If it's a boy that's being molested
we would have been hearing:
1.chai i wish i were him 2.the boy dey enjoy o 3.where can i find this kinda woman wink

nobody will even condemn the act
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Kingsley10000: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmm, he should be ready to spend years in prison since he can't control his konji.
mumu...

would u have said it if it's a woman

eg 25yrs old lady rapes a 14yrs old boy
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingsley10000:
mumu...

would u have said it if it's a woman

eg 25yrs old lady rapes a 14yrs old boy
na you be mumu, you better leave my post, if you don't have something tangible to say.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by uuzba(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aliencraft:
shocked
Whether you agree or not... just know that we live in a country filled with alot of mad people.
So what will you personally do about that?
This is a forum. Since a lot of people browse this site, it will be better to spread solution comments.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Omoslim26: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
That man is a dog bt my pple after what my eyes have personally seen ehn i tel u all dis small gals frm 14 to 17 are finished they are rotten to the grave

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Gudguyz(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hummnn!!!Too bad!!
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Gudguyz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Omoslim26:
That man is a dog bt my pple after what my eyes have personally seen ehn i tel u all dis small gals frm 14 to 17 are finished they are rotten to the grave
You are rightooo.Who knows when both have been sleeping togeda
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by tomdon(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jaynom:
My female classmates in Jss3/ss1 - 99% of them, were fvcking our seniors. Some of them would skip school to fvck corpers. IT WAS WRONG but my point is they were fvcking

Shey which one you duck when you became a senior and then a Corper?
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Simplecity(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2019
positivevibez:
FTC now i can soapy
**soapy intensifies**
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Codes151(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2019
Another blog with prepared news
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by mockingdove: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Age of sexual consent is 11 in nigeria
buygala:
At 16, I was having sex with 14 year olds cry

At 14, I had sex with a 19 year old...

We were mutually defiling each other...under age defiling under-age grin

But if you are above 18 ..... any pusssy below 18 is Haram please sad

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Jaynom(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2019
tomdon:

Shey which one you duck when you became a senior and then a Corper?
My first relationship was in ss3 second term. I dated an ss2 girl briefly. We didn't even kiss. All my multiple "sexcapades" happened in Uni. Through out my service year I didn't kiss nor føndle anybody's daughter cool
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 11, 2019
positivevibez:
FTC now i can soapy
Please can you tell me more bout this FTC?
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Victorbaron: 5:12am On Aug 11, 2019
arinze198:
A 44-year old married man, Olamide Joseph, has landed in trouble after he allegedly took a 14-year old girl into a container by the roadside in Lagos, engaged her in a sex romp and was eventually caught.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Taiwo Estate, Iponri area of Lagos, where they reside.

The 14-year old victim alleged that the suspect, Joseph, confused her with words of mouth, took her inside the container and engaged her in sex romp.
However, while the romp was going on late in the evening, the Police patrol team who saw them there, arrested him and took him to the station. He was later transferred to the Gender Section of the Police Command for further investigation; there the Police found him culpable and charged before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement which attracts several years imprisonment.

The Court did not take his plea after the prosecutor, Christopher John, asked the Court to refer the matter to the DPP for advice because the case involved a minor.

Source:
http://pmexpressng.com/married-man-caught-sex-girl-14-inside-container/
this is wrong. The man's crime if I must say would only be that he did it in public that's all. I won't call this a rape case he spoke to the girl she accepted and gave herself to him willingly. How is that a rape case? Besides she was not reported to hv bleed from the act which shows she has been doing it before. So therefore there is no crime here except for the public exposure. The man should hire me as a lawyer I will get him free in just under an hour at any court. Besides the defination of minor in this country is not clear as ppl from the north are known to marry girls at age 10. shocked so what's the fuss here angry angry

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Victorbaron: 5:16am On Aug 11, 2019
Jaynom:

My first relationship was in ss3 second term. I dated an ss2 girl briefly. We didn't even kiss. All my multiple "sexcapades" happened in Uni. Through out my service year I didn't kiss nor føndle anybody's daughter cool
that means you hv been chairman of Vaseline gang for a long time. grin
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by noziz(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2019
Nairaland news dey like season film, e no dey finish grin
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Almost everyone is bashing the man and I can't help but wonder if we read the story. The 14 yearsbold said 'he confused her with word of mouth'. This wasn't rape in its entirety except for the sake that she's a minor as the teenager agreed to his confusion.
Note: am not endorsing his actions but I believe that as a people, we can do better by educating our children. We've raised a general of materialist children that tend to easily get 'confused' when they are induced by financial or any form of material thing.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Pasima(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2019
Yorouba men are good in raping useless people
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2019
Beats me how Nigeria media use words like sex romp for reports like this
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Aliencraft:
shocked
Whether you agree or not... just know that we live in a country filled with alot of mad people.

plenty mad people
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2019
Angelfrost:

shocked
You should know better than quote people way above your comprehensive and reasoning abilities... Where in my write up did I allude to the trash you shocked are on about...

I made a general sweeping statement not specific to the thread, and you are foaming like a rabid canine, insulting someone far removed from your dim-witted and ill-bred background.

See ehn, I am quite subtle and nice, but don't test me tonight... I'm really in that kinda mood. Now,GET LOST!!! angry

Come down from your high-horse and be calm.
You look angry and prostrated.
Young man north is not responsible for your misarable life. So fine something reasonable to do with life and leave north outta your decline misarable life.
Don't quote me i am not your mate and if you do then tou are coward.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Fourwinds: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Osanobua oooooh... Some men useless in our society ....that is not his first time....this how girls get deflowered... No wonder you hardly see virgins to marry ....the forbidden fruit has been eaten long ago
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Victorbaron:
this is wrong. The man's crime if I must say would only be that he did it in public that's all. I won't call this a rape case he spoke to the girl she accepted and gave herself to him willingly. How is that a rape case? Besides she was not reported to hv bleed from the act which shows she has been doing it before. So therefore there is no crime here except for the public exposure. The man should hire me as a lawyer I will get him free in just under an hour at any court. Besides the defination of minor in this country is not clear as ppl from the north are known to marry girls at age 10. shocked so what's the fuss here angry angry
so a 44 years old man did not see a 25 years old or 28 years old lady to toast but rather 14 years old girl... Im not surprise , you must be involved in this type of crime no doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.