Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Bbnaija Alex Unusual's Godmother, Anita Joseph, Finally Shows Off Her Boo (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Unusual's Godmother, Anita Joseph, Finally Shows Off Her Boo (video (576 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post / Tacha Shows-off Gifts She Got From Her Boo In The UK As She Vows Not To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alex Unusual's Godmother, Anita Joseph, Finally Shows Off Her Boo (video by onyi25(f): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2019
Bbnaija Alex Unusual's godmother, Anita Joseph, Finally Shows Off Her Boo (Video, Photos)
Famous curvaceous actress and BBNaija Alex Unusual's godmother, Anita Joseph, has finally unveiled the man behind her smiles.

The actress took to her Instagram page to show off her man and this is coming months after she was spotted in a bathtub with a mysterious man.

Sharing a photo of her man and describing him as her ‘King man and the man behind her smile’, she wrote;

“The microphone magician “
My King MAN
The choosen One
The best of the Best
My Brownskin Man
Obim Nwokeoma Nkem Dimkpa
My Love the Most handsome man in the whole world the man behind my Smile”

She also shared a loved up video.

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-alex-unusuals-godmother-anita.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Drake Reveals How He Learnt Pidgin English For Tekno-Produced Song / Olamide Calls Out Men Sliding Into His DM To Ask Him Out / Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Curves In New Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.