Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Please Help Me Mothers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Mothers (391 Views)

Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns / Why It Is Risky For Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers To Drink Zobo-edokita / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Mothers by amikedi: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2019
My 2 years plus daughter has refused to walk, I'm so confused on what the problem really is. I have given her calcium syrup and bought the baby walker to aid her to walk but to no avail. Please what are other possible things I can do.

Your responses will be highly appreciated
Re: Please Help Me Mothers by oxypress: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
amikedi:
My 2 years plus daughter has refused to walk, I'm so confused on what the problem really is. I have given her calcium syrup and bought the baby walker to aid her to walk but to no avail. Please what are other possible things I can do.

Your responses will be highly appreciated
Go to a pediatrician in a reputable hospital and get a diagnosis.
You can as well give us the medical history and include what happened in the labour room.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Mothers by amikedi: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
oxypress:

Go to a pediatrician in a reputable hospital and get a diagnosis.
You can as well give us the medical history and include what happened in the labour room.

Nothing much happen during delivery, I had a very normal delivery but I noticed she does all her things late, she sat late and creep after a year and two months and now she is 2 years and 2 months yet to walk though she can hold things to get up.
Re: Please Help Me Mothers by esti98: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Madam, did you give your child all the immunisation she is suppose to take. If yes, do not disturb yourself, since she can stand by holding something, she will walk. I will advise that you carry her less, and if possible ensure she is always in a where there are many kids, she will on her own want to play along with others.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Mothers by oxypress: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2019
HBOT improves mildstone in babies : Tell us the
-nature of placenter and umbilical cord,
-babies birth weight,
-babies age at birth,
-what was the apga score,
-did they need oxygen at any time?
If all these were normal then you don't need to fear.
However those babies who need growth and mildstone improvement can benefit immensely from hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
HBOT helps and they don't need to be very sick before they commence the therapy.
No one knows where this delay is heading to. It is safer to act now than to waite and see. Taking action now may be more beneficial than future days of problems. I am sure that is your concern right now. Be wise.
Read this:
http://www.oxygenunderpressure.com/category/developmental-delays/

This advice is also useful for babies who have suffered oxygen deficit, jaundice, meningitis, Down Syndrome, ischemic hypoxic encephalopathy, CP, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Turn ur house hold expenses to investment & earn weekly. / Vaginal Health Movement. Drop Your Whatapp No. Join The Campaign. / Treatment For Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.