Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pl (1402 Views)

Pl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pl by amikedi: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2019
J
Re: Pl by thorpido(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Any problem with the child at birth?Did she cry immediately after birth?Any illness after birth(jaundice)?
Re: Pl by Kenoxman(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pls take it easy on ur child. Everyone has their own pace in life, so stop comparing ur child with her mates. Allow her to go with her own pace. My niece was slower in her toddler stage, but she later picked up & overtook most of her mates
Easy on that child
Re: Pl by frozen70(f): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Take her to general hospital ikeja, you will be asigned to a pediatrician who knows what to do and what test to do

Has your baby started talking or saying what you can hear

Does your baby stands on her own

Can your baby stand by an object and connect each other object to walk

Does your baby have any form of shaky legs

Have you asked your mum or hubby's if there was a challenge when you guys was supposed to walk as a toddler ❓

1 Like

Re: Pl by eeewise(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
This should be moved to front page. More experienced people need to comment.

Rush to the hospital

When to see a doctor
Although you shouldn't panic if your baby is a delayed walker, there’s no harm in speaking with your doctor if your baby isn’t walking by 1 1/2, or earlier if you suspect a problem. Sometimes, delayed walking is caused by a foot or leg problem such as developmental hip dysplasia, rickets (softening or weakening of bones), or conditions that affect muscle tone like cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy. Check with your doctor if your baby seems to limp or if the legs appear weak or uneven.
Re: Pl by eeewise(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
This should be moved to front page. More experienced people need to comment.

Rush to the hospital Asap

When to see a doctor
Although you shouldn't panic if your baby is a delayed walker, there’s no harm in speaking with your doctor if your baby isn’t walking by 1 1/2, or earlier if you suspect a problem. Sometimes, delayed walking is caused by a foot or leg problem such as developmental hip dysplasia, rickets (softening or weakening of bones), or conditions that affect muscle tone like cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy. Check with your doctor if your baby seems to limp or if the legs appear weak or uneven.
Re: Pl by chii8(f): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Maybe, you should take the child to a pediatrician
Re: Pl by Mizwisdom(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rush her to hospital maybe she has a disability
Re: Pl by Nomorefapping: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
amikedi:
My 2 years plus daughter has refused to walk, I'm so confused on what the problem really is. I have given her calcium syrup and bought the baby walker to aid her to walk but to no avail. Please what are other possible things I can do.
Your responses will be highly appreciated
(Quote ) (Report ) (Like )
run me a message@ 08034174718...
Nothing will come out of that dispute i promise you...
He'll pay you today, that's a promise..
Whatsapp
Re: Pl by amikedi: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nomorefapping:
run me a message@ 08034174718...
Nothing will come out of that dispute i promise you...
He'll pay you today, that's a promise..
Whatsapp

I have done that check your WhatsApp now
Re: Pl by MrsInvisible(f): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Have you ever met a doctor before?? He never tried to walk?? Please take care of it soon. Most kids start walking between 12 -24 months.
Re: Pl by Babacele: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2020
yo Amikedi ,lost yr number ,try call me asap. i got a solution for you concerning this kid. Cheers
amikedi:

I have done that check your WhatsApp now
Re: Pl by Ganjafama(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Does her legs look thin and weak? If no, you have nothing to fear. She'll walk with time. I know a child who walked aged 9. If you see that child today you'll not believe she started walking at that age. Just make sure you feed your baby well with food rich in calcium, protein and vitamins. Also you can assist her by standing her on her feet regularly. Make sure you get her to hold on something to help stand on her feet. Do this religiously all the time and you'll soon see results.

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Bleeds: Help Before I Do Something Nasty / Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? / ‘don-tee’ Of ‘splash FM Ibadan’ Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.