Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride (42720 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by opribo(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2019
She was never raped, she gave in to the pastor willingly if not so why then did she agree to settling out of court. Have you seen a lady raped from behind twice and remaining calm throughout the duration.

Pastor Fatoyinbo has to press serious charge on them otherwise they can come in another form.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by Streetdreamx(m): 6:12am On Aug 11, 2019
virago:
Boat or canoe
no ship
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2019
COZA was hia
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by monarch101(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
That boat will be accused of rape soon. If I were the boat, I'll just sink to avoid trouble.
Savage of the highest order
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by CanadaOrBust: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
opribo:
She was never raped, she gave in to the pastor willingly if not so why then did she agree to settling out of court.

Who told u she settled out of court??!!
If u don’t know about something, don’t comment on it. It is not by force.
YOU WERE NOT THERE. SHE WAS.
And she felt she was violeted without her consent. And felt strongly enough about it to go to the trouble of coming forward years later.

If a woman braves public humiliation to come out to openly say a man raped her, she deserves a hearing. More so if at the time the man was her pastor, teacher, boss or such - and she was 17 years old... and other women are also accusing the man...
and the man used to be the high priest of a cult that sometimes used rape for initiation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by davires: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
friendlyadvice:

angry is that their house address?finally time to go to their house and ask fora re-enactment of the terrible thing that pastor biodun did
Try and have small sense nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by friendlyadvice: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
davires:
Try and have small sense nah.
No its not like that, it will be consensual and I will use condom
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by opribo(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Who told u she settled out of court??!!
If u don’t know about something, don’t comment on it. It is not by force.
YOU WERE NOT THERE. SHE WAS.
And she felt she was violeted without her consent. And felt strongly enough about it to go to the trouble of coming forward years later.

If a woman braves public humiliation to come out to openly say a man raped her, she deserves a hearing. More so if at the time the man was her pastor, teacher, boss or such - and she was 17 years old... and other women are also accusing the man...
and the man used to be the high priest of a cult that sometimes used rape for initiation!

I don't need to be there, the facts are there, we are all adults. If you didn't approve of it how then did he come to pick you up from home, you willingly packed your bag not that a gun was put to her head.

Mind you she said she didn't tell anyone what happened the first time not even her blood sister sleeping upstairs. Then a second that woman was cheating on a married man simple and short. No one is raped against her consent and she keeps quiet. When she is not a slave nor is the providing her meals.

I just wish the man pastor should file serious charged of blackmail, character defamation, and extension. Rubbish people.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by CanadaOrBust: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2019
opribo:

I don't need to be there, the facts are there, we are all adults. If you didn't approve of it how then did he come to pick you up from home, you willingly packed your bag not that a gun was put to her head.

Mind you she said she didn't tell anyone what happened the first time not even her blood sister sleeping upstairs. Then a second that woman was cheating on a married man simple and short. No one is raped against her consent and she keeps quiet. When she is not a slave nor is the providing her meals.

I just wish the man pastor should file serious charged of blackmail, character defamation, and extension. Rubbish people.
Once again, who told u she has settled out of court??
And can’t u see: u r going entirely by what SHE SAID (assuming u even watched the tape, which most people didn’t). U believe she was telling the truth yet u don’t believe her that the sex was against her will. WHAT PREVENTED HER FROM LYING AND TELLING THE STORY IN SUCH A WAY THAT EVERYTHING FITS PERFECTLY AS YOU’D BELIEVE?! Answer that. And what’s her motive again for putting herself through all this? Answer that too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFUAYYmRfmU
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by opribo(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

But can’t u see: u r going entirely by what SHE SAID (assuming u even watched the tape, which most people didn’t). U believe she was telling the truth yet u don’t believe her that the sex was against her will. WHAT PREVENTED HER FROM LYING AND TELLING THE STORY IN SUCH A WAY THAT EVERYTHING FITS PERFECTLY AS YOU’D BELIEVE?! Answer that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFUAYYmRfmU

Well I don't know what she wanted to achieve but it failed woefully. The man is still standing and his church stand 'gidigba' instead Dakolo suffered a loss. I will never believe her. She never considered her kids before going to press, they are wicked.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by CanadaOrBust: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2019
opribo:

Well I don't know what she wanted to achieve but it failed woefully. The man is still standing and his church stand 'gidigba' instead Dakolo suffered a loss. I will never believe her. She never considered her kids before going to press, they are wicked.

U never answered the question as to who told u she settled out of court??

As to who lost most, Fato is now notorious as someone who at the least is an ex-cultist who has sex with his underage church members. But that’s beside the point. The point is that u r discouraging sexually abused women from ever coming forward. The more they keep quiet the more the menace continues and grows. Karma being karma, eventually it will reach your own daughter or relative, you’d then recall all these your words.

Here is someone, an ex high priest of a murderous, rapist cult, who, because of him,
a parent’s dear child is not alive today. Maybe the only hope of the family. Maybe an only child. And who knows how many innocent girls permanently scarred from being brutally raped. Fine, we forgive. BUT if u know u have such a history shouldn’t u thenceforth live a life totally beyond reproach or suspicion??!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by opribo(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U never answered the question as to who told u she settled out of court??

As to who lost most, Fato is now notorious as someone who at the least is an ex-cultist who has sex with his underage church members. But that’s beside the point. The point is that u r discouraging sexually abused women from ever coming forward. The more they keep quiet the more the menace continues and grows. Karma being karma, eventually it will reach your own daughter or relative, you’d then recall all these your words.

Here is someone, an ex high priest of a murderous, rapist cult, who, because of him,
a parent’s dear child is not alive today. Maybe the only hope of the family. Maybe an only child. And who knows how many innocent girls permanently scarred from being brutally raped. Fine, we forgive. BUT if u know u have such a history shouldn’t u thenceforth live a life totally beyond reproach or suspicion??!!

My friend enough of judging things superficially the report says she withdrew her case.

I will be the last person to spare a rapist, i am totally against such lowly act.
What I am talking about is a case without merit and lacking in evidence. This case lacked morals, no evidence no proof no pictures. You know when you want to build a case to teach someone a lesson you play along and gather sufficient proof to nail the person.

In this case there was nothing and you want me to believe it's not conceptual or outright falsehood. She is a spoilt girl simple and short. I'm not going to entertain anymore argument with you on this.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride by CanadaOrBust: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
opribo:

My friend enough of judging things superficially the report says she withdrew her case.

I will be the last person to spare a rapist, i am totally against such lowly act.
What I am talking about is a case without merit and lacking in evidence. This case lacked morals, no evidence no proof no pictures. You know when you want to build a case to teach someone a lesson you play along and gather sufficient proof to nail the person.

In this case there was nothing and you want me to believe it's not conceptual or outright falsehood. She is a spoilt girl simple and short. I'm not going to entertain anymore argument with you on this.

Guy stop arguing about things u haven’t followed and don’t know enough about. You never saw the thread she said she never withdrew anything nor even signed anything.

Of course u don’t want to entertain any more argument because u have no argument, u r only going on emotion.
Nothing happens in a vacuum which is why u need to look at surrounding issues to decide which way to lean.

Here are the naked facts (without involving emotions):
1) MOTIVE: you still have no answer as to why she’d put herself through all this trauma
2) OTHER GIRLS: several other girls have come forward to say they were violated by the same person
3) THE MAN’S HISTORY: the man was the high priest of a murderous, rapist cult

All that should lean u towards believing the girls and not the ex-cultist.

A question: if your daughter informs you she was raped by her uncle last year and she had been too afraid to come forward all this time, and u know her uncle was into rapist cultism, and then other girls also came forward, who would u lean towards believing? Would you be asking her for photographs and proofs and evidence?? Would u forget the whole thing because it happened long ago and all evidence has been destroyed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds / Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.