Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. (2234 Views)

I Need Suggestions On 5g Enabled Phones / World’s First Smartphone With In-hole Display And 48MP AI Camera / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by Ejadike(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Most popular phones: Vivo Z1 Pro, TECNO Phantom 9, Realme X and Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro rank high on the popularity charts.

Best phones: With a spec score of 99, the OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM is the best phone to buy, followed by OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB and OnePlus 7 Pro with the spec score of 99 and 99 respectively.

Performance: Phones such as Asus 6Z, Asus 6Z 256gb, and Asus 6Z 128GB promise smooth and lag-free performance.

Display: Smartphones like OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM, OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB and OnePlus 7 Pro offer sharp and vibrant screens.

Camera: For good image quality, phones such as OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM, TECNO Phantom 9 6GB RAM, OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB and OnePlus 7 Pro are good buys.

Battery: Mobiles such as Vivo Y12 64GB, Vivo Y12 and Vivo Y15 2019 offer long battery life.

Latest AI Camera Phones in recent times include OPPO K3 128GB, Realme 3i 64gb, TECNO Phantom 9, and OPPO K3.

There are various devices that made the list but the realme 3i happens to be amongst most affordable amongst them.

Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by Uchechiokpara39: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Please who knows how much is OPPO K3 and who has used this phone and how is it?

Between OPPO K3 and TECNO Phantom 9 which will be good for good pictures?

Ejadike:
Most popular phones: Vivo Z1 Pro, TECNO Phantom 9, Realme X and Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro rank high on the popularity charts.

Best phones: With a spec score of 99, the OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM is the best phone to buy, followed by OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB and OnePlus 7 Pro with the spec score of 99 and 99 respectively.

Performance: Phones such as Asus 6Z, Asus 6Z 256gb, and Asus 6Z 128GB promise smooth and lag-free performance.

Display: Smartphones like OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM, OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB and OnePlus 7 Pro offer sharp and vibrant screens.

Camera: For good image quality, phones such as OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM, TECNO Phantom 9 6GB RAM, OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB and OnePlus 7 Pro are good buys.

Battery: Mobiles such as Vivo Y12 64GB, Vivo Y12 and Vivo Y15 2019 offer long battery life.

Latest AI Camera Phones in recent times include OPPO K3 128GB, Realme 3i 64gb, TECNO Phantom 9, and OPPO K3.

There are various devices that made the list but the realme 3i happens to be amongst most affordable amongst them.
Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by Ejadike(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Uchechiokpara39:

I don't know the Oppo device o but the Phantom 9 has 3 AI enabled Cameras with very good picture quality. That would be my pick for me though.
Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by Tableshaker234: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
Between the two of them, I think the phantom9 produces better pictures. With the increasing demand of phone users, one day, we would be able to download cooked food, live! korokoro
Uchechiokpara39:

Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by Realboygenius(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oppo K3 is currently not available in Nigeria. So we are stuck with the Phantom 9. I'm not a fan of camera though but I'll go for the device.
Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by tafat: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow, nice list of AI camera devices
Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by tafat: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Realboygenius:
Oppo K3 is currently not available in Nigeria. So we are stuck with the Phantom 9. I'm not a fan of camera though but I'll go for the device.
if you're not a fan of camera then what are you a fan of? Battery? If it's battery you could check out the Pouvoir 4 that comes with a 6000 mAh battery
Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by Kunja2: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Phantom 10 will be a stunner sha. All these devices are very good.
Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by sunshineV(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tableshaker234:
Between the two of them, I think the phantom9 produces better pictures. With the increasing demand of phone users, one day, we would be able to download cooked food, live! korokoro

U dey ment?
Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by investigator007: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2020
nice, great AI camera device you got here
Re: Best AI Camera Enabled Phones With Price. by investigator007: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2020
yeah, indeed the pouvoir 4 is the real battery king
tafat:
if you're not a fan of camera then what are you a fan of? Battery? If it's battery you could check out the Pouvoir 4 that comes with a 6000 mAh battery

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel now 35k / Tecno Spark Power: The Powerful Performer / 2 Months Used Tecno Spark 4 KC8 For Sale **SOLD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.