Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,466 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa (641 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa by praizblog: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
"I Be Sailor Pikin" Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a Boat In Bayelsa

Admist Rape allegation between Busola Dakolo and Pastor Fatoyinbo, Popular singer Timi Dakolo was een recently with his prettu wife Busola ain Bayelsa. He shared their fun romantic photos together in a boat.

See more ;
http://www.praizenews.com/i-be-sailor-pikin-timi-dakolo-shares-romantic-fun-photos-with-his-wife-busola-in-a-boat-in-bayelsa/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa by praizblog: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sew More Romantic Photos of Timi Dakolo and his wife at the water side => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
But this Busola is really ugly sha. Fatoyinbo was innocent. #Spits.

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa by daddytime(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
I go call COZA for una dia now..

This one na River abi na flood..
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Uhmmm
Read my signature
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa by Funmmyastic: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nice one.I just love this couple.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Romantic Fun Photos With His Wife Busola In a boat inBayelsa by qualityovenbake(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Power of staying positive

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija:“nigerians Are Hypocritical About Housemates Having S*x In Big Brother / . / ''I Wish I Could Be Both Parents To My Daughter'' - Davido's First Babymama Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.