Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Revealed: How Toyin Lawani Is Using Controversies To Cash Out On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: How Toyin Lawani Is Using Controversies To Cash Out On Social Media (426 Views)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Toyin Lawani Is Using Controversies To Cash Out On Social Media by splendid22(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
The year was 2015. I was commissioned to have an interview with the innovative serial entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani. That bright Saturday afternoon I had high expectations about the light skinned damsel behind the Tiannah’s Place Empire. When I got into her facility that houses over 20 businesses Toyin engages in, I couldn’t but be marveled at her drive and knack for creating value.

Controversy in entertainment is nothing new. Celebrities are always looking for ways to create a splash and sometimes controversy is the best way to do that. Though getting tangled in controversial issues affects how a brand is perceived, it can also create attention and exposure for the individual.

Daniel Hennessy in a chat with CNBC said introducing controversy can be an effective way to get noticed.

“The cleverest thing an advertiser can do is the opposite of what everyone else is doing,” said Hennessy. “Sometimes it’s risky, yes; but it’s better to be talked about than not talked about.”

When it comes to using controversy to get attention for a brand, Toyin sure knows how to do it. From making controversial statements, to setting social media abuzz with her nude pictures and admirable sense of style, to her signature tattoo-dotted plunging cleavage, the single mother of two isn’t a rookie in this department.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/revealed-toyin-lawani-using-controversies-cash-social-media/

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Tells Her Fans She Will Be Married In 80 Days / Upcoming Actress Wears Bra And Pants To A Movie Premiere / Mercy Johnson Exposed |the Real Actress Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.