Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

This Baby's Reaction During Ear-cleaning Procedure Will Make You Laugh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Baby's Reaction During Ear-cleaning Procedure Will Make You Laugh (541 Views)

This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / How This Baby Eats Bread While Sucking Breast Is Amazing! / Nigerian Mom Shares Video Of Her Baby’s Reaction During Ear-cleaning Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Baby's Reaction During Ear-cleaning Procedure Will Make You Laugh by damiloladuke: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
A lady has shared a video of a baby's reaction during an ear-cleaning procedure and it is just the cutest thing that you must have set your eyes upon this week.

The baby identified as Amara was having her ear cleaned by her aunt and she seemed to have been entirely carried away by the sweet feeling.

The bay who appeared to have been in Disney Land could be heard mumbling some incoherent words while her name was being called as the tickling effects of the ear buds seemed to have taken over her thoughts.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
https://lailasnews.com/this-babys-reaction-during-ear-cleaning-procedure-will-make-you-laugh/

lalasticlala

Re: This Baby's Reaction During Ear-cleaning Procedure Will Make You Laugh by daddytime(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Baby dey cloud infinity....
Re: This Baby's Reaction During Ear-cleaning Procedure Will Make You Laugh by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lols Na wa.
Read my signature
Re: This Baby's Reaction During Ear-cleaning Procedure Will Make You Laugh by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh blimey
Re: This Baby's Reaction During Ear-cleaning Procedure Will Make You Laugh by internationalman(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
This, alcohol and sex are the sweetest things in life
Re: This Baby's Reaction During Ear-cleaning Procedure Will Make You Laugh by vastolord4(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
This thing can be soo fulfilling. Very sweet something

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Mother Shares Touching Video Of Her Twins-baby Having Conversation / P / My Newly Married Younger Sister Fought Me, When I Asked Her To Wash My Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.