Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

#bbnaija - Tacha Risks Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija - Tacha Risks Eviction (684 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija - Tacha Risks Eviction by Adex0907(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Tacha on Friday engaged in a heated argument with fellow housemate, Joe.

Tacha rained insults on Joe as he threatened to touch her.

It is not clear why they were arguing but Tacha had warned Joe to stay away from her, but he refused.

Joe rather drew closer to Tacha, touched her duvet which made her even more furious till she hit him on the face.

This action may earn Tacha a strike from Big Brother or a likely eviction from the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition as it is against BBNaija rules to engage in physical fight or use violence in the house.

It should be recalled that Ike and Omashola got a strike following their outrage on Saturday night after their coins went missing.

Omasola had broken rules of the house for threatening housemates after his 100 coins were no longer in the Bible where he kept them.

Ike also broke the rule after he noticed that his coins were missing, and threaten fire and brimstone.

pic.twitter.com/BYx6jGlX36
Re: #bbnaija - Tacha Risks Eviction by Adex0907(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B08uLsblgk3/?igshid=14r5gaox4ggdm

I uploaded my video for a competition on Instagram... Please view, like and drop a comment. Thanks
Re: #bbnaija - Tacha Risks Eviction by bravesoul247(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
I won't lie BBnaija show is making lots of money but if we can channel out attention to other TV reality show like #VskitVoiceToFame, it will be good.

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out / Zach Snyder ""army Of The Dead"" What' Do You Guys Think About The Movie???????? / Pictures From Bbnaija Superhero Themed Saturday Night Party Week 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.