Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu (43574 Views)

BREAKING! Miyetti Allah Disowns Group Which Endorsed, Purchased N100m APC Forms / Breaking: Miyetti Allah Abandones Buhari, Endorse Atiku / Breaking: Miyetti Allah Faction Disowns President Buhari, Endorses Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Ikpongiton: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
obama30:

I don't even notes your presence at first place so whether you close or not i don't know cause am the last person to use my money and buy thing from a Northerner. No Northerner have what i need to live my life so they can close forever i don't care
what of cement?
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
OK more sales for chicken thunder fire their father.

But come ooo am a vegetarian wetin concern me with cow meat.

Wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin grin

tahh...wetin a black man dey do with vegeteria....??

we dont eat salad fresh,we cook salad....!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Lifeh979: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by delishpot: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very soon, home grown ranches will completely take over.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Dedetwo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
What actually is blocking the disintegration of the zoo called Nigeria? I never felt for the country and will never admire the country. It will br dream come through if the shithole will disintegrate.
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by delishpot: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lifeh979:
��������
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0u66tCq6A8

Horrible video. You can't even speak out. Return my MB if you want peace to reign between you and I on NL
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Basher8583: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
orion7:
only 2 days ? they should pack and go for good

Lol
Better pray they dont because they go pursue all your industrial brothers in the north back home and take over all thier businesses and houses since they are not as smart as Northerners who don't keep fancy properties in a host community.

Remember the last time, it was 911 truck used to bundle them and the little property they can muster back to Onitsha

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by KahlDrogo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
But they are in your deep forest and on your highways doing vigilante.
No Igbo person has ever said there are no Hausas/Fulanis in the east.
There is no state in the south that doesn't have Hausa quarters or markets. What we say is that they must behave.
It is you afonjas that keep saying that there are no other Nigeria tribes living in the east.
Now,go and read the post very well and understand it.
Shiite ibo boy, go and spit elsewhere. cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by ChimaAdeoye: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Basher8583:

Lol
Better pray they dont because they go pursue all your industrial brothers in the north back home and take over all thier businesses and houses since they are not as smart as Northerners who don't keep fancy properties in a host community.

Remember the last time, it was 911 truck used to bundle them and the little property they can muster back to Onitsha

Lol.... aboki and empty boastinggrin grin grin grin grin grin Easier said than done.
Why don't you go and pursue the industrial brothers and see if you will be alive to tell the tale? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
TooMuchStuff:
Trust Fulanis at your risks. Am sure they wanna meet for proper coordination of killings and kidnappings in Southeast.
They should be monitored. Especially their Mosques.
[/s]

Shame on you.
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by hollywater: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
orion7:
only 2 days ? they should pack and go for good
My thoughts too
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Basher8583: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

Lol.... aboki and empty boastinggrin grin grin grin grin grin Easier said than done.
Why don't you go and pursue the industrial brothers and see if you will be alive to tell the tale? grin grin grin grin

No be today e don dey hapen nah. Abi na yesterday dem born you? Ask your father he will gist you.

Aboki and boasting don't blend

Aboki says Aboki acts
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by GMbuharii: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnanseK:

They don’t eat those small cows. They worship them

You seem to know so much about malu

grin grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by ngadaAwo: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
[/s]
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by ngadaAwo: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique
rule 2
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by 1stola: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
The way osus who happen to be both zakzaky and Cownu slaves speak and chestbeat, you would think there is not a single fulani or hausa or northerner on ipod land. But they even have a market. grin grin grin
Abio
Don't mind those frustrated people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by obama30: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ikpongiton:
what of cement?

You forget Ibeto cement is there. I don't need anything from north to live my life, they are infidels
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Khaleell001(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
actoor:
It's a welcome development because,
We dont need that kind of trade here in the South especially the South-West.

When elders are taking kids what to yap.

you think you know better?
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Khaleell001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Trust Fulanis at your risks. Am sure they wanna meet for proper coordination of killings and kidnappings in Southeast.
They should be monitored. Especially their Mosques.

Not all Fulanis are bad and similar not all igbos or south easterners are good and we heard and read about 21 Anambrarians of your igbo stock are on death row somewhere in Malaysia.
So, you can see not all ethnic or tribal group have monopoly over evil.
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by rosebowl01(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
saaron:
I call upon genuine cattle rearers and ranchers all over Nigeria to come together and form an association devoid of tribal slurs and fulanism. This is the proper thing to do. A situation where a tribal association is allowed to control cattle market is an anomally, TOTALY UNACCEPTABLE!
Something like Cattle Ranchers Association of Nigeria or Cattle Rearers Association of Nigeria (CRAN) fashion like (MAN) Manufacturers Association of Nigeria will go a long way to give Nigerians equal platform to share ideas and work as a group for the benefit of their business as they work in collaboration with Ministry of Agriculture to produce high yield cows, unlike the ones produced by Miyeti allah with human DNA.

Miyetti alah's Macban is a fulani association, hence does not represent genuine cow rearers in Nigeria.
Nigerians should rather see Miyeti allal as a tribal Terrorist group. Nothing more nothing less.

I endorse this message a million times.

You’re intelligent!
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by rosebowl01(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Arewa1408:

Keep stoking embers of hate, when it happens now, thats when we all will know how we gradually allowed hate to drive us to destroy ourselves. Because at the end there are no winners.

Actually, you’re wrong. It’s not necessarily about winners and losers. The issue at hand is creating a safety barrier between us and people that have historically poor progressive culture, are extremely violent, and always desperate to control others. If I separate from such group of people (specifically Fulanis), then I think I have won.
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by actoor(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

When elders are taking kids what to yap.

you think you know better?

Headsmen spotted.
Why dont you keep mut instead of adding fire?

Mind you, your typo error na Fire instead of you to communicate in your local language, you are busy nailing your lianage.

You make me know sey I get hope for Blonder.
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Jetrue3oo: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
tsdarkside:

tahh...wetin a black man dey do with vegeteria....??

we dont eat salad fresh,we cook salad....!!

Anyhow you prepare it so long as fulani cow meat is totally absent in the meal grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by mindtricks: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
udoka2013:
Igbos have different bred of cows. They are okay with them.
Ironically they don't really have. Reason why they rely on same herdsmen for cow meat. If they really do have like they should, how will the herdsmen find a ready market for their meat over there? Same goes for other states in the south which are also under same threat.
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by TooMuchStuff: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2019
Khaleell001:

Not all Fulanis are bad and similar not all igbos or south easterners are good and we heard and read about 21 Anambrarians of your igbo stock are on death row somewhere in Malaysia.
So, you can see not all ethnic or tribal group have monopoly over evil.

Oga show me one good fulani man in history who has done charitable to all of Nigerians when in position to be
Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by AfonjaConehead: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Miyetti Allah,what a funny sounding name

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by Arewa1408: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2019
rosebowl01:

Actually, you’re wrong. It’s not necessarily about winners and losers. The issue at hand is creating a safety barrier between us and people that have historically poor progressive culture, are extremely violent, and always desperate to control others. If I separate from such group of people (specifically Fulanis), then I think I have won.

Again, you still cannot see what you are doing wrong bros. Just few years ago down the line fulanis were all over Nigeria and you buy fura, noonoo, cheese, cows etc from them, but now you are afraid of someone because he is different from you and you read all these lies about him and the govt is not helping by not ensuring there is fairness and sincerity in justice. Now, you dislike fulani because he is different from you, from dislike, you distrust, then you hate, then you can use violence against him, that is the issue that has bedeviled Africa for ever. Again, one of the things that led to the civil is the bolded above. The way you look at others that are different from you and how you unconsciously feel that same old satanic attitude of "I am better than him". Also, you need to look at yourself also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.