Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Be Productive With A Programming Language Rather Than Bashing Other Languages.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Be Productive With A Programming Language Rather Than Bashing Other Languages.. (909 Views)

People Who Thinks HTML Is A Programming Language (meme) / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Productive With A Programming Language Rather Than Bashing Other Languages.. by ubsky(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
The world as we all know is full of technological advancement in almost all areas of life not only programming,but they have been a serious advancement in tech field especially in the aspect of Technologies surrounding programming languages....I started off learning html,css the hard way from my mentor Redifyn,then moved down to bootstrap and php for back end, during this period some other tech guys were bashing php seriously that what can you build with such a programming language but I found out that most of them even bashing the language couldn't even solve any logical problem with their own programming language they find so much joy in������,I moved on to c# asp.net MVC to lay hands on it and explore it extensiveness I mentioned this programming language because I once bashed it, I was so ignorant then cos I felt so relax and high with php,in essence all programming languages have their own specialty,either for web, mobile or game development.....Most times it boils than to the programmers using the languages on how they can be productive with the respective language of their choice.A user/client will hardly ask you what you are using either for front or back end,just provide the end result..........You can learn the latest programming language while someone with a better knowledge of an unpopular programming language can be more productive than you if you don't understand your latest language....... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Be Productive With A Programming Language Rather Than Bashing Other Languages.. by MountainView: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
I always say this, "Programming is a skill, the languages are your tools as a programmer, once you've mastered the skill, you won't have any issue learning how to use any of the tools"
That's why algorithms and data structures play an important role in programming.

3 Likes

Re: Be Productive With A Programming Language Rather Than Bashing Other Languages.. by daverebranded(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Exactly, I totally agree with you there OP. we are running a free introductory workshop for everyone. check my moniker for details.

2 Likes

Re: Be Productive With A Programming Language Rather Than Bashing Other Languages.. by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Nice submission

1 Like

Re: Be Productive With A Programming Language Rather Than Bashing Other Languages.. by airsaylongcon: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Completely agree. The most important thing is to be able to solve the problem. How you decide to solve the problem is irrelevant.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Udemy Coupon Codes Available. [100% FREE] / Do I Need To Learn Javascript Before Learning HTML Apis / Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.