Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,319 members, 6,236,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 10:14 PM

Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os (351 Views)

Best Programming Language To Learn This 2021: The Beginner's Guide / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / What Are The Tools Needed To Create An OS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by definitelyCYRIL(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27
Please every answers will be well appreciated
Thank you.
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by richeeyo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27
It's an Os bro
Are u interested
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by definitelyCYRIL(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27
richeeyo:
It's an Os bro
Are u interested
yes
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by iamcee(f): 5:54pm On Jan 27
definitelyCYRIL:
Please every answers will be well appreciated
Thank you.

It's an OS
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by airsaylongcome: 6:19pm On Jan 27
You will get your hands burnt if it's hacking you are interested in. For you not to know what Kali is portends DANGER

Are you competent with Linux? You need to be comfortable with Linux before delving into the security-focused Kali distro as most of its strength lies with using CLI

1 Like

Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by definitelyCYRIL(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27
airsaylongcome:
You will get your hands burnt if it's hacking you are interested in. For you not to know what Kali is portends DANGER

Are you competent with Linux? You need to be comfortable with Linux before delving into the security-focused Kali distro as most of its strength lies with using CLI
what do you mean by get my hands burnt
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by airsaylongcome: 6:28pm On Jan 27
definitelyCYRIL:
what do you mean by get my hands burnt

I'm beginning to like you. A lot of people would have seen my comment as a possible insult even though it isn't and was never meant to

So with Kali, you get the ability to do very advanced Cybersecurity stuff. To successfully learn it you'd need a local lab comprised 9f several computers. Many people do not have the resources to set up such a local lab as you most likely don't have a number of computers sitting idle, or a very powerful single system to set up several virtual computers. So to test have hands-on experience you most likely will want to test it on live systems and/or websites. And then you will get get your hands burnt as that will be illegal and you can be arrested by the authorities
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by wellsaid2: 11:19pm On Jan 27
Na wa
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by Uncharted56(m): 3:51am On Jan 28
What I use for hacking cool and imei phone tracking
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by richeeyo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28
definitelyCYRIL:
yes
If i may ask do you really know it's usage
Re: Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os by djarah(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07
it's not an os or programming language it's a linux distributions

(1) (Reply)

. / New Platform To Learn Web Development And Programming With Premium Courses / Spacex Just Launch Humans To Space For First Time In 9 Years [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.