Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills (1317 Views)

Developer Nation Is Rewarding Developers With Cash For Taking Survey / Monthly Coding Challenge For Developers With Reward January Edition / Monthly Coding Challenge For Developers With Reward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by techstack: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
A full-stack Application Developer with years of experience designing, developing and managing medium to large scale enterprise mission-critical platforms

Innovative Application Developer designed, developed and deployed Websites, Windows Applications and Web services ( RESTFul (Web API)) built with C#.NET, NodeJS and Python.

Designing, Develop Progressive Applications(Web, Mobile and Desktop) using Web Technologies and Framework including ASP.NET Core 2.2, Entity Framework, Nodejs, Angular, Knexjs, Ionic Framework , Django. Mobile Applications using technologies like Xamarin and Ionic.

AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Datastores: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgresql, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Languages: C#.Net, JavaScript, Python
Frameworks/Platforms: .Net Framework, ASP.Net MVC, ExpressJs, Angular, Django,
Azure Blob
ASP.NET CORE User Identity Management

FullStack Application Developer
Design, Developed and Deployed Point of Sale Application, built on ASP.NET CORE, SQL Server on an IIS Web Server with Web Services, Windows Services to automate business processes using C# .Net technologies like LINQ, Entity Framework, Web API.

Design, Developed and Deployed On Azure Church Connect Directory built on ASP.NET CORE, LINQ and Entity Framework and other Technologies Like AJAX, Jquery, Bootstrap 4 and HTML 5. Also Implementing Paystack Payment Solution.

Designed, Developed and Deployed Point of Sale Desktop Application Using C#, LINQ, Entity Framework and Windows Presentation Foundation(XAML)

Testing Applications refactoring and fixing bugs to make applications comply with the best programming standards

A full stack technology role designing, developing, deploying, extend (change management) and manage platforms that automate business processes and also a dispute resolution system built on Different Javascript technologies and implements standard client-server architecture.

Design, Developed, Deployed Applications for Clients Using Javascript and Node backend Technology. built Applications Such as E-Commerce
Platforms, Directories and other web Applications as requested by clients other web using Frameworks like ExpressJs, Bootstrap and CSS for frontend. Ecommerce payment Integrations.

Designed, Developed and Deployed API for the integration of other 3rd Party Applications and Managing same using NodeJs and VueJs.

Site backup and working with web host support staffs to resolve server and mail issues

Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements on feedback from customers

Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults

Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve theme

Scope and document ongoing website/mobile functional projects /improvements

SKILL SET

Entity Framework core Code first Approach

Navigational Properties
Visual Studio 2019
Visual Studio Debugging
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
MVC 5 Scaffolding
Lazy Loading
Viewbags
Xamarin Forms
Razor engine
Ajax
Bootstrapping
CSS3
WPF(Xaml)
Onion Architecture
Language Integrated Query(LINQ)

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by daverebranded(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
are you available to work on contract or you want a full time job?
Re: If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by techstack: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
daverebranded:

I can do anyone of it
It depends on the condition attached
Re: If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by techstack: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
daverebranded:

I am also cool with remote jobs
Re: If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by Stacyomolola(f): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Froshloaded please as a tech guru i need help on deleting a thread i had to mention u on this dead thread
Re: If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by Froshloaded: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stacyomolola:
Froshloaded please as a tech guru i need help on deleting a thread
i had to mention u on this dead thread

Mail me
Re: If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by Stacyomolola(f): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Froshloaded:

Mail me
Done
Re: If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by Froshloaded: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stacyomolola:

Done

Ive replied
Re: If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills by Stacyomolola(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Froshloaded:

Ive replied
sorry to disturb u but pls check ur mails

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS / Urgent: Interview (programmer) / Final Year Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.