Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Discover The Secret Billionaires Use To Increase Their Earning Potential - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover The Secret Billionaires Use To Increase Their Earning Potential (390 Views)

14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Secret Billionaires Use To Increase Their Earning Potential by EbookVault: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Would you like to double, triple or even quadruple your income? If so, this post was written for you.

In less than 10 minutes from now, I will show you one of the ways billionaires increased their earning potential to billions of dollars and even more. Read on...

But before I start, let me tell you a story...

On a beautiful sunny afternoon, twenty years ago, two men graduated from the same college.

These two men were much alike. Both had been better than average students, both were personable and both — as young university graduates are — were filled with ambitious dreams for the future.

Recently, these men return to their college for their 20th reunion.

They were still much alike. Both were happily married. Both had four children. And both, it turned out, had gone to work for the same company after graduation and were still there.

But there was a difference. One of the men was manager of a small department of the company. The other was its President.

Have you wondered, as I have, what makes this kind of difference in people's lives?

It isn't a native intelligence or talent or dedication. It isn't that one person wants success and the other doesn't.

The difference lies in what each person knows and how he or she makes use of that knowledge.

And that is why I am writing to you about Ebook Vault. For that is the whole purpose of Ebook Vault: To provide readers with knowledge — knowledge that can change your life and business to a greater level.

You see, reading is essential for our lives. Jim Rohn said it best, “Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary".

Reading is one of the habits of the most successful people in the society today. And you can be successful like them. You just have to copy their habits for yourself.

You can't be a leader without being a reader. That is why rich people have small TV's and big libraries. And poor people have big TV's and little (or no) libraries.

This is what these billionaires are saying on how reading made them what they are today:

Elon Musk
Elon Musk is the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX. It's no shocker that he's one of the most productive readers in the world — and always has been.

When asked how he learned how to build rockets, Musk gives a simple answer: “I read books."

Bill Gates
Bill Gates still sees reading as his primary avenue to learning and understanding. He reads about 50 books per year — roughly one per week.

“It is one of the chief ways that I learn, and has been since I was a kid. Reading is the main way that I both learn new things and test my understanding."

If the most successful people recommend reading as part of their success, then you can be successful.

Reading make you become financially literate. You can't be rich without being financially literate.

“We were not taught financial literacy in school," Robert Kiyosaki once said. “It takes a lot of work and time to change your thinking and to become financially literate."

But here's the truth...

Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune. Investing in your self-education is the best form of investment. Here's why...

When you invest in yourself, no one can take it from you. You keep it for a lifetime. It is the type of investment that has a return on investment (ROI) up to 1000%.

That is why Ebook Vault is here for you.

We are here to provide you with the ebooks that can transform your life. Ebooks that can scale your business to the highest level. Ebooks that can help you reach your goals.

Here is what you gain by getting a book from us to read today:
• You can increase your earning potential.
• You will sharpen your mind for more ideas.
• It will provide you with peace of mind around money.
• It can increase your memory and focus.
• It gives you stronger analytical thinking skills.
• It provides you dividend for life that can't be taken from you.
• It can help you decrease your depression.
• You get a return on investment (ROI) for life.
• You can secure your retirement by having a financial plan.
• You can increase your vocabulary.
• You will improve the quality of your life and finance.
• Scale your business to a higher level.
• You can defend your investment portfolio from unnecessary losses.
• It will help you strengthen your writing abilities.
• It can also help you reduce stress.
• It can provide you free entertainment and peace.
• You can get ideas that will transform your life and career.
And many more...

The most interesting part about us is that you can get any of the bestselling ebooks available at a very affordable price.

With just ₦499, you can get any ebook from us. This is more than three times the amount of money you spend in data every month, isn't it?

Anne Herbert said, “Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries."

Building a library is costly. But you can start building your own electronic library in your own phone or laptop today with just a little amount.

These are some of our top ebooks you should add to your library and be reading now:
• Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
• Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
• How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
• Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
• Goals by Brain Tracy
• The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason
• Million Dollars Habits by Brian Trancy
• The Millionaire Fastlane by M. J. Demarco
• Retire Young Retire Rich by Robert Kiyosaki
• The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
• The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
And a lot more...

These books mentioned above can change you. It can make you rich by applying the principles taught in the books. And you get each of these ebooks for just a little amount of ₦499.

If you check online stores like Amazon and the rest, some of these ebooks are worth $10 (₦3600) or more. But you can get it for just a little token from us.

Contact us now and start changing your life today...
WhatsApp - 08122155238
Direct link - https:///2348122155238?text=Hello%20Favour%20I%20need%20the%20ebook

Our Money Back Guarantee:
Our guarantee is simple. Get any of our ebooks. Read it. You have a full 30 days to go through it and read it till you are satisfied.

If you don't put more money into your pocket, or fatten your bank account by applying the principles in the ebooks, just say a word and you will get your money back fully.

No hassle. No questions asked. 100% of your money refunded.

And lastly...

We will be given out 2 ebooks to you for FREE when you get any one of our ebooks for just ₦499 this month.

But... This won't last for long. It will be for the first 50 people to contact us this month.

Contact us now while offer last.
WhatsApp - 08122155238
Direct link - https:///2348122155238?text=Hello...%20I%20need%20the%20ebook

P.S. Do you remember the two men I told you about in the beginning? What made the difference?

The best investment you can make is in yourself. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Because...

If you are going to get anywhere in life, you have to read a lot of books. The more you read, the more things you'll know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go.

Contact me now and start investing in yourself.
https:///2348122155238?text=Hello%20Favour%20I%20need%20the%20ebook

Today a reader, tomorrow a leader!
Re: Discover The Secret Billionaires Use To Increase Their Earning Potential by EbookVault: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Offer still available!
Re: Discover The Secret Billionaires Use To Increase Their Earning Potential by EbookVault: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
The best investment you can ever make is in yourself.

It pays the best interest.
Re: Discover The Secret Billionaires Use To Increase Their Earning Potential by EbookVault: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Offer still available...

Get your ebooks today for just ₦499.
Re: Discover The Secret Billionaires Use To Increase Their Earning Potential by EbookVault: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Get your ebooks today!

(1) (Reply)

. / Before You Get That Loan For Your Business / Buy 1 Get 1 Free- Obd2 Bluetooth Car Scanners Elm327

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.