Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bbnaija:little Girl Melts Hearts On Social Media After What She Said About Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:little Girl Melts Hearts On Social Media After What She Said About Tacha (656 Views)

Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Others, React To Zlatan's Proposed Diss Song About Tacha / Bbnaija: What Sir Dee Said About Tacha’s ‘body Odour’ Rumors, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:little Girl Melts Hearts On Social Media After What She Said About Tacha by 247realnews: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha is loved by many and her fan base is growing by the day. This little kid has joined in too.

Ever since the beginning of this year’s season of Nigeria’s biggest reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, a number of the housemates have taken the center stage for different reasons. Top on that list is Tacha who is an Instagram sensation. A video of a cute little girl who always looks out for her on the show emerged and it was just so precious to watch.

Watch video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/10/bbnaija-little-girl-melts-hearts-on-social-media-after-what-she-said-about-tacha-video/
Re: Bbnaija:little Girl Melts Hearts On Social Media After What She Said About Tacha by ismail4sure: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
although i don't Bleep anyhow but if tacha need it ,i will willingly give it to her,
i will not mind any inconvenience it may occur

(1) (Reply)

"Female celebrities sleep around to maintain expensive lifestyle" - Shyngle / Wizkid "Joro" Is Finally Out! Download Here - video / Making Love To Her While She Is Menstruating….. Here Are The Facts!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.