Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

‘I Don’t Use My Body To Buy Goods’ – Halima Abubakar Shakes Nollywood Table - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Don’t Use My Body To Buy Goods’ – Halima Abubakar Shakes Nollywood Table (1042 Views)

Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Use My Body To Buy Goods’ – Halima Abubakar Shakes Nollywood Table by janefblog: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar is obviously not in a very happy mood at the moment as she took to her Instagram page to shake a major table about a certain set of people who don’t appreciate.

Halima, pointed out that after giving out her stuff to people for free, some of them came back to troll her by insinuating that the gifts are fake.

Halima Abubakar called out the unidentified persons as she told them to return her gifts.

Rounding up her rant, the actress expressed that she works for her money as.......https://janefblog.com/8089-2i-dont-use-my-body-to-buy-goods-halima-abubakar-shakes-nollywood-table/

Re: ‘I Don’t Use My Body To Buy Goods’ – Halima Abubakar Shakes Nollywood Table by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actress,toyin Abraham And Hubby,kolawole Ajeyemi Doing The Pregnancy / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Customized Teeth / Jim Iyke And Wiliams Uchemba Board Keke (tricycle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.