Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Oceanic Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Interview (735 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Interview by samloko(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2007
I have an oceanic bank interview tomorrow, can anybody pls tell me what it looks like.
what  kind of questions to expect from them. urgent
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview by prometheus(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2007
[b]Samloko, I had an interview with Oceanic in march but the questions we were asked was just as simple as anything you can think of. During the interview when you enter, they will ask you to introduce urself. Then the next question is which unit of the bank u want to work in and why u want to work in dat unit. The interview was so simple that am still wondering what they are really loooking for. It is from ur answers that other questions you will be asked will come from. Just try and know the much you can about the bank, their products, at least about five, and their features. Anything yu can lay ur hands on about the bank, just try and grab it. Another thing is that you should be prepared for other general interview questions like y do u want to work with us, what do u think you can do for us that another person can't do. You should also be ready to tell them y u want to work in the unit u chose. Be confident, dress smartlyand relax during the interview. Above all, pray to God 'cos he knws beta. Wish you luck. U can reach me here 08059485920 or aleexchid@yahoo.co.uk. These things I narrated above was the way my interview was conducted but it might change 'cos I dont think its the same set of people who interviewed me will interview you. So be well prepared for anything that may come up.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Info About Transocean's Test / Immediate Employment In A Mobile Advertising Company. / Save My Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.