Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Whats Wrong With Kanye West? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Wrong With Kanye West? (4690 Views)

Diamond Platnumz Selfie With Kanye West / Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? / Kim Goes Braless In See-through Top With Kanye On A Date Night In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by Mobinga: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
I think Kanye is going nuts  sad I always thought Kanye was a good guy back when he did the "Jesus Walks" track, but these days he's something else  sad . . . The "Power" video was full of religious and demonic themes, he's abandoned his "Jesus Piece"  to that oversize "Horus" thingy. . . . And in the power remix track Jay Z takes Jabs at the "prophets".  cry cry

Here's the Jesus Piece chain [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:HMoNg9fPBpbBEM:http://www.christopherwesthoff.com/myspace_20_works/myspace_20_works-Images/19.jpg&t=1[/img] and here's the new horus chain [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1aMgInZKKHaqvM:http://www.dresslikekanyewest.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/kanye-horus-chain-power-video.jpg&t=1[/img]

And more recently he got his forthcoming album cover banned in the USA. The cover is certainly something else

This is not the kanyeezy we used to know and love (nh)  cry cry

Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by Hardballer(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
good cause i wasnt tryin to hear that $#!t anyway
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by Mobinga: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2010
lol
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by hax: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
he's an id-iot. but he still makes nice music. what choice do we have?
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by chiogo(f): 4:18am On Oct 20, 2010
Hardballer:

good cause i wasnt tryin to hear that $#!t anyway
grin grin grin

I guess to make it in the rap game, being religious in the Christian way is out of the question. He did start off innocent(kinda) and religious- I liked 'Jesus walks' - but he got hipped and took a U-turn. It's past the issue of being creative. It's whatever though. *shrugs* Not like I buy music lol I'm just saying.
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by elbereth: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
If Kanye chooses to live a life of Angels and Demons. . .let him be. It'z his muthafuckn life for devil's sakes.
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by kokoye(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
You guys are here talking about him despite the fact that he does not know any of you.

that's what's up.
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by InkedNerd(f): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
Y'all need to move on. It's not like he cares if you all think he's lost his mind. Personally, I still like him.
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by chiogo(f): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
Umm, this is a discussion forum and he is a celebrity! So, da-duh! He'll be talked about, whether in a good or bad way.

I don't get how people think nowadays.
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by tpia5: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
anything to stay in the limelight.

it's called showbiz.

he did fool a lot of people with jesus walks though.

anyway, nothing new.

the new album cover speaks volumes however.

possibly he knows something the rest of us dont?
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by folly69(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
He has definitely lost it to the other side. cry cry
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by Mobinga: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
chiogo:

Umm, this is a discussion forum and he is a celebrity! So, da-duh! He'll be talked about, whether in a good or bad way.

I don't get how people think nowadays.
kiss kiss
folly69:

He has definitely lost it to the other side. cry cry
I feel your pain grin
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by Kunbee: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
He has gone nuts
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by iice(f): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2010
I find the diamond teeth thing even more wack than this.
I love his songs, but i do not like the guy
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
Day by day, the world keeps falling for Kanye's tricks. Dude be laughing his black behind off to the bank.

As much as I still believe that Jesus still walks, Kanye west reserves the sole right not to believe so as he mentioned in one of his tracks. . . Jesus pieces dont bring him peace so he will go for Russel's nieces (Daddy's girls).
Re: Whats Wrong With Kanye West? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
That's what money does. It makes you go crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii On Set With Rita Dominic. Who Fine Pass Who? / Sexiest Girl In The World Share Her Nakked Pics Online / Nude, Unbelievable Awkward Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.