Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nigerians Living In South Africa New Advice To You All |xenophobia| SA Companies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Living In South Africa New Advice To You All |xenophobia| SA Companies (334 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In South Africa New Advice To You All |xenophobia| SA Companies by NCBMEDIA: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Nigerians Living In South Africa New Advice To You All |xenophobia| SA Companies by MPSA(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
NCBMEDIA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WzG8zwDKTI
Stay in your Country Guys, Your noise is irritating, You act as if Somebody invited you in South Africa, Save yourself from Xenophobic and Stay in your Country, Why you make noise with this Xenophobic Story, Stay at home case is close grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In South Africa New Advice To You All |xenophobia| SA Companies by MPSA(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
I also fear Xenophobic Like You Guys, The best way is to stay in your Country, You are going to be save from Xenophobic, I don't understand this noise Guys, Stay at home and save yourself from Xenophobic, This is very simple Guys grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In South Africa New Advice To You All |xenophobia| SA Companies by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
MPSA:
I also fear Xenophobic Like You Guys, The best way is to stay in your Country, You are going to be save from Xenophobic, I don't understand this noise Guys, Stay at home and save yourself from Xenophobic, This is very simple Guys grin

sharrap....!!

thunda fire you and your south africa....!!.... angry angry
Re: Nigerians Living In South Africa New Advice To You All |xenophobia| SA Companies by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
miserable morafvckers....

tahhh.....
Re: Nigerians Living In South Africa New Advice To You All |xenophobia| SA Companies by KLEINBASS: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Is funny this people speak of rights when their in south Africa, the same rights which their deprived in their countries..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

AAC Berates Amaechi For Using Party To ‘foment Trouble In Rivers’ / Sack Incompetent Officials, Sultan Counsels Governor Aminu Tambuwal / House Of Oduduwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.