Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN (1069 Views)

Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN by Sundayadesina(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
I wonder when I saw four girls in IBADAN today, that they hold iphone and behave like a Yahoo boy, please my question is that where they do get big phone, my warning to girls is that beware, 2019 is going gradually some guy want to drive Benz forcefully I hope you that you understand Goodluck

Re: Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN by ignitewatch(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ibadan slay queen

1 Like

Re: Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN by EbukaHades10(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
The babe on yellow, she's portable

1 Like

Re: Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN by Sundayadesina(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
You want her?
Re: Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN by EbukaHades10(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sundayadesina:
You want her?
I don't do long distance relationships but if u get her connect then,

Re: Four Girls Holding Iphone And Behave Like Yahoo Yahoo in IBADAN by Sundayadesina(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ok no pro bro

(1) (Reply)

Riot, Cry For Justice As Police Allegedly Chases Young Man To His Death In Benin / 27 Iran Died After Excessively Taking Alcohol 2 Prevent Infection Of Coronavirus / Why Was Dele Giwa Killed With A Letter Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.