Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" (31530 Views)

DJ Barbie - Forever Ft Harrysong MP3 Download / Dj Barbie Ft. Harrysong - Forever / Mr Shaa Ft. Bobrisky - Barbie (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by Lexusgs430: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Under 40MB......... Ok o.......
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by SaintHilary(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
D mix issa BANGA!!!!!
Best replacement for my DJ Baddo angry
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by daneni1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
I love the mix tape, its awesome. But one thing is certain, the volume to the mix was low, i wasn't getting the vibe y listening.
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by goxmusique: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Promote your music internationally with Xmusique portal.
Create your account, login and upload your music by yourself.

Register now at http://go.xmusique.com/

Registration is Free

Promote your music || Get discovered by millions of fans around the world
Sell your music || View playback/download statistics of your music
Know where your fans comes from || Connect with fellow musicians

Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by femi4: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Phemmyhohjor:
Awareness 001... pedigree level! FTC since 2015!!
Na dem Soyinka dey talk
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Afro3:
Top Lagos Disc Jockey, DJ Barbie Releases New Mixtape "Lituation", See Her Profile (Music/ Video)

Fast-rising Nigeria female Disc Jockey(DJ) and sound Engineer, "DJ Barbie", is set to thrill her amazing fans with the release of her first mixtape titled, "Lituation". A mixtape that creatively syncs the mix of both foreign and local songs which includes afro, rap, hip-hop etc.

The drop of "Lituation" is coming at the time where much is being expected from the fast-fingers of "DJ Barbie", after her performance and appearances at high profile events and concerts across Nigeria.

With her 9months experience in the Disc Jockey industry, the Imo state indigent talent made a mind blowing performance at Warri, during the "Bovi Man On Fire", a comedy concert that was well attended across in the Africa continent, as she thrilled the crowd with breathtaking Djing that was quite impressive and amazing.

Barbie Madu is a young and passionate female DJ, who is creating a niche for herself in the entertainment industry. She is a graduate of the National Open University, who is based in Lagos. She is presently signed under the management of Amity Global Network; Africa's leading PR Agency, headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.

Listen
https://soundcloud.com/user-431460263/lituation-mixtape-by-dj-barbie-08037780342

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/my6bz0xct5kdl41/Lituation_Mixtape_By_DJ_Barbie.mp3/file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paHASOuTRsg

https://www.statepress.ng/2019/08/in-lagos-top-lagos-disc-jockey-dj.html?m=1

Mixtape lit wink, I love her music style but please take your time and let these songs enter head before you change am. The songs are too short.

Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by wisdomkid: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
winterfell007:
Very talented unlike that billionaire lady, what's her name self... That will be disturbing my eardrums with wack beats grin grin grin

Idiot, swear with you life say you get MB to listen to any of DJ cuppy's music. grin grin
Awoon Poor gang group hating on the rich.

You'll know poor people, they always have embedded hatred from their family history for hatting rich people.
na them de collect people phone dey enter Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by beejay501: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
wisdomkid:

Idiot, swear with you life say you get MB to listen to any of DJ cuppy's music. grin grin
Awoon Poor gang group hating on the rich.

You'll know poor people, they always have embedded hatred from their family history for hatting rich people.
na them de collect people phone dey enter Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

Haha guy you harsh o
Its too loud
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by deebrain(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
post=81133828:
Who else came here cos of the gorgeous ? Raise your hand

I appreciate beauty plus good diligence
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
I came, I saw, I wasn't disappointed after all, Beauty cool

If I no download am wetin I gain. But na until.my neighbor on her Hotspot o grin
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by Deejaygold(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Better than dj cup.

Bad shild Lol
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by Shalommy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
She's cute.
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by Pavarottii(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Female DJs are usually wack undecided
Not dj lambo
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by micflo28(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
So she mixed that sham between wizkid and beyonce. She needs to go be a babymama to dj jimmy jatt to do better
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by jimcaddy(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2019
Kudos to her. At least she is working. God bless the works of your hands ojare.
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I won't allow my sister be a DJ, they are bitchês I can't date a DJ, they are bitchês And I don't like arguing with asslickers, they are low lifes.
lol, argue?
Re: DJ Barbie Mixtape "Lituation" by mechanics(m): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2019
She's a good dancer, she want to displace DJ Cuppy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm / Download Full Album: Polo G – The Goat Zip, Rar & Mp3 / Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.