Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues (12603 Views)

Bello Ambassadors Meet South East Stakeholders, Get Support For Yahaya Bello / Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Princedapace:

Lol, then they should stop going there na. If u ask them to return, they will refuse. lol

Naija problems are already too much. We cant even save our selves here. Nigerians kill them selves more in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world.

Also, some of those killings in SA are done by fellow Nigerians when drug deals go wrong. Abeg, we have plenty problems here already. Innocent Nigerians have not really had issues in SA. They live fine and mingle well. These things usually happen to drug dealers, internet fraudsters and human traffickers. And sadly, most are done by fellow Nigerians.

wait wait....before you write a book....i dont like many meaningless words....

dont let people victimize you and any of your kind....

dont forget what happened back then in germany....

at the end those german moroons didnt care wheather they were good or criminal jews...
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by tsdarkside(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
nans is doing the right thing....

we should support them....

when south africans leave with their uselessness,others will fill the gap that understand how to deal with criminals....
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by tsdarkside(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
criminal nigerians commit crimes too in indonesia,malaysia,thailand,europe and so on,but you dont hear about lynchings....
they follow due process according to laws of their country....

south africans can go fvck themselves....

i dont care wheather they exist or not....
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by Princedapace(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
tsdarkside:

wait wait....before you write a book....i dont like many meaningless words....

dont let people victimize you and any of your kind....

dont forget what happened back then in germany....

at the end those german moroons didnt care wheather they were good or criminal jews...

I dont even feel safe in my country, so I careless about those in other countries doing illegal things.
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by Meteng: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
I wish they carryout xenophobic attack on him or even lynch him there sad
Kai! undecided
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by tsdarkside(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Princedapace:

I dont even feel safe in my country, so I careless about those in other countries doing illegal things.

aaah,now you get it....stop writing too much....keep it short....

is not that anything you write will change how i think anyways....
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by PetroDollax: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ghana used to eat crumbs in nigeria? Hmmm Thank God the tables have turned and nigerians are not eating crumbs in Ghana but around the world. Ghanaians were never eating crumbs in Nigeria. They were the hard working teachers, technocrats, artisans etc who kept the wheels of your economy running for years. You deported them under very dehumanizing conditions. Today, those you deported should be gloating over what your country has become- a certified sh1thole. Today, millions of your people are in Ghana, and you expect Ghanaians to be nice to them?
HabaHaba:

Don't deceive your self bro, the number of SA citizens living in Nigeria is quite neglible compared to the Nigerian citizens in SA. There are many Nigerians living and doing legitimate jobs in SA, some are into various businesses, some drugs businesses and etc.

If you do a Swot analysis between the two countries, and cut ties Nigeria will loose.
You think they don't have these facts? That's basically why the government of SA don't really care about how Xenophobia affects Nigerians in SA.

What Nigeria needs is strategic plan, and to boost their internal socio-economic welfare, etc.

Nigeria don't love itself or care for its citizens so how do expect other countries to regard its citizens?
Look at how even Ghana that use to eat Crumbs in Nigeria is now treating Nigerians now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by Princedapace(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
tsdarkside:

aaah,now you get it....stop writing too much....keep it short....

is not that anything you write will change how i think anyways....

Yea, same as yours... and it wont stop how they are killed over there too. grin
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by tsdarkside(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Princedapace:

Yea, same as yours... and it wont stop how they are killed over there too. grin

yea,atleast they know their are nigerians that will defend themselves no matter what....
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
PetroDollax:

Ghana used to eat crumbs in nigeria? Hmmm Thank God the tables have turned and nigerians are not eating crumbs in Ghana but around the world. Ghanaians were never eating crumbs in Nigeria. They were the hard working teachers, technocrats, artisans etc who kept the wheels of your economy running for years. You deported them under very dehumanizing conditions. Today, those you deported should be gloating over what your country has become- a certified sh1thole. Today, millions of your people are in Ghana, and you expect Ghanaians to be nice to them?

fvck you....get over it....

buhuhuhu....na only ghanaians something bad happened to....buuuuuuhu....
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by nrexzy: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
MrFly:
back then in 2010. They folded after just 2yearz. HIsports was ma best channel, premier league all d way. As for Biggs, mismanagement messed them up.
Innoson is a car producer how many Nigerian patronize him?
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by Just30: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin grin

this reply is a result of frustration

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by IronGalaxy: 12:26am On Aug 12, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

There is only one natural giant in Africa and that is Nigeria. The problem is that we are yet to get that leader that will drive or project our potentials for the whole world to see. What J F Kennedy said about Nigeria during the independent was not a mistake.

We are not like the rest of other Africans. We are smart,intelligent,industrious and very 'rugged'. We are the true Africans!
what makes you more "African" than the Ugandans for example? Is this daily stupid commentary that just makes my blood boil.
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:02am On Aug 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what makes you more "African" than the Ugandans for example? Is this daily stupid commentary that just makes my blood boil.

Ugandans ko,banana in! Pls waka comot my mention ogbeni ! Your blood de boil ? Use am prepare garri na! .

Your English sucks to start with and I can"t stoop so low as to start engaging a dullard like you in a decent discourse. Olodo ara Uganda,ode!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by HabaHaba: 2:19am On Aug 12, 2019
MrFly:
thumbs up dude! The problem with some of our lazy youths is reading and "understanding". Ur write-up is the best fit for this "ailing" nation yet what our leaders do is line thier pockets with looted funds. Corruption has beclouded our sense of reasoning.

Exactly bro. But I believe things are going to change in no distant time. We need to believe in ourselves again. There's that Nigerian spirit which is unequaled, we show that spirit during football tournaments then, though I don't understand what's happening to our football teams recently.

It's well.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by HabaHaba: 2:30am On Aug 12, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Ugandans ko,banana in! Pls waka comot my mention ogbeni ! Your blood de boil ? Use am prepare garri na! .

Your English sucks to start with and I can"t stoop so low as to start engaging a dullard like you in a decent discourse. Olodo ara Uganda,ode!
Bro, I like the way you give it back to these kids who can't make mature discussions without unnecessary insults and use of fowl language.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by IronGalaxy: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Lol. Blah blah blah. in typical mindless fashion

Here's my question again:
What makes you more African than all Africans? I'll wait for the response. ....Which is bound to be again mindless no doubt.
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by MrFly(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2019
HabaHaba:

Exactly bro. But I believe things are going to change in no distant time. We need to believe in ourselves again. There's that Nigerian spirit which is unequaled, we show that spirit during football tournaments then, though I don't understand what's happening to our football teams recently.

It's well.
have u noticed even d church, traditional rulers, parents supports corruption? I see no change cos our elastic limit has been overstretched!
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2019
HabaHaba:

Bro, I like the way you give it back to these kids who can't make mature discussions without unnecessary insults and use of fowl language.

Thanks bro. I rarely make comments on this forum again because of this same problem you stated above- unwarranted insults and the likes. Most of these guys ,kids really, cannot actually make a decent counter-opinion that will naturally trigger intellectual debate on the subject matter. They must insult you to air their views.

The guy's second response is even worse and laughable. I have decided to ignore him; apparently there is no iota of brain in his head.

Thanks again and please do enjoy your holiday man.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by PetroDollax: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Oh dear , oh dear! Another spastic maggot from the certified sh1thole cool A dung ape. A dirty, ugly pig. Empty barrel making stupid noise. 200 million MUMUs inhabiting a cursed zoo. Foolish goat cool

tsdarkside:

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by HabaHaba: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Thanks bro. I rarely make comments on this forum again because of this same problem you stated above- unwarranted insults and the likes. Most of these guys ,kids really, cannot actually make a decent counter-opinion that will naturally trigger intellectual debate on the subject matter. They must insult you to air their views.

The guy's second response is even worse and laughable. I have decided to ignore him; apparently there is no iota of brain in his head.

Thanks again and please do enjoy your holiday man.

Exactly! You've put everything in the most succinct way with the right words. The Veteran NLanders who knew the rules and respected members are participating less and less in the forum. So I too have not been commenting. However, there are topics that you just may not avoid contributing your own ideas to. The next you get is one baby whose brain is developing too slowly will just jump into your mention and get confrontational.
Me, I ignore them sharply 'cos it's a faceless forum. If we were physically closer, I'd sure smack their untamed bombom or give them resounding Knock that rings a reminder tone whenever they are tempted to err.

Thanks bro for the Holiday wishes. Enjoy the best of this Season, and love yourself as you love your neighbors too. Thank you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2019
HabaHaba:

Exactly! You've put everything in the most succinct way with the right words. The Veteran NLanders who knew the rules and respected members are participating less and less in the forum. So I too have not been commenting. However, there are topics that you just may not avoid contributing your own ideas to. The next you get is one baby whose brain is developing too slowly will just jump into your mention and get confrontational.
Me, I ignore them sharply 'cos it's a faceless forum. If we were physically closer, I'd sure smack their untamed bombom or give them resounding Knock that rings a reminder tone whenever they are tempted to err.

Thanks bro for the Holiday wishes. Enjoy the best of this Season, and love yourself as you love your neighbors too. Thank you

Wow! Your type is so rare on the forum nowadays- you are indeed a true Nairalanders! Your message is well noted and I agree with you completely. Please keep up the good work as I wish you the very best of the season now and always.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Blah blah blah. in typical mindless fashion

Here's my question again:
What makes you more African than all Africans? I'll wait for the response. ....Which is bound to be again mindless no doubt.

By virtue of not being the whiny victims of Bantu education who infamously told other Africans to go back to Africa during your xenophobic riots. Nigerians are difficult people but even Ghanaians, Zims, Kenyans and several other African countries are sick of your shit
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by samtol4(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2019
nrexzy:
Finally.
About time we get to treat south Africans something....
If we pull our businesses from them they r going broke...
They can't go broke . Mining and Tourism the major sources or revenue .
Re: President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues by IronGalaxy: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2019

By virtue of not being the whiny victims of Bantu education who infamously told other Africans to go back to Africa during your xenophobic riots. Nigerians are difficult people but even Ghanaians, Zims, Kenyans and several other African countries are sick of your shit
didn't you tell Ghanians to go, years ago? Don't you call other Africans charcoal etc? This faux pan- Africanism simply won't work with me. It's just a from to display your hate against SA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chigozie Okafor Arrested In Delhi India For Trafficking Heroin / President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) / Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.