Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) (9892 Views)

Top Fashion Designer Over 40 Dumps 14 Year Old Willow Smith / 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo / ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2010
if one did not have internet, one would think sesame street is dead.

it is a live and well - they even have rap in it these days cheesy cheesy cheesy

been dling sesame street episodes for my kids if i can only get a really fast connection ehn angry angry angry
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by spikedcylinder: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2010
greateros:

@spikedcylinder

that's exactly what they want from you: disbelieve until you realize they have overtaken you.

The sign is allover the the place and yet you are still in doubt; the new 20 pounds note, the new CNN logo and lots more.

Pls remain in the dark it may be berra 4 u!

Overtake me, how? I don't even like rap music.
Gimme an example of one person 'they' overtook and how the person moved on to destruction.
Thanks.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2010
Willow Smith is good, she's very talented. And yes, that is her real voice.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2010
Please how did you know it's her voice? Thank you.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Purist(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2010
@soloqy

soloqy:

Oh well, dont you think its quite obvious even to the simple, what you are about and why you so desperately are trying to squash the information?

That typical Nairaland "I-know-your-type" or "I-know-your-mission" kinda attitude.  It's sickening really.  And 'smart' is the very last thing it is.

soloqy:

The truth is the more you try to 'point a finger' in your maker's face, the deeper the madness becomes.

The deranged, dont know they are deranged.

Very true.  Same applies to the deluded too.  Especially those in delusion with stories of the Illuminati and other similar nonsense. It's amazing how some work of fiction can make people to begin cooking up so much falsehood.

soloqy:

For a fool says in his heart : 'there is no GOD' .

Declaring that "there is a GOD" doesn't make one wise either.  Even fools believe in deities.

soloqy:

Enjoy, the moments when you would try to 'deal with this person' in your posts as clearly, that book which you despise so much, warns me against arguments with your kind.

Okay, thanks for providing us "proof" of Illuminati.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Tolulop001(f): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2010
Purist:

@Tolulop001:

I don't get it. A 9 year old is too young to sing, or what?

i think she is too young to be singing about haters and all what not.

plus i said in my post that i hope her parents are not sleeping on the job cuz chances are stacked against her to be messed

up by the industry and its concomitant issues e.g pressure (she's already being compared to Rihanna!)
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Purist(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2010
^^^ Oh, okay.  I get you now.

But really, we can't deny the fact that the very young ones today are being exposed to a lot of things, and the whole 'hater' thingy may just well be something she and her peers have grown to be familiar with.  Too young?  Well, that's moot.  One thing I've noticed in this life is, actions/events/occurences restricted to particular age groups always tend to change over time, especially with the 'younger generation' now assuming roles hitherto ascribed to the 'previous set'. In the next couple of years, we may begin to see 5 year olds sing about haters too.

But then again, the lyrics of her song may not necessarily represent the kind of person she is, or the kind of things that preoccupy her mind.  This is showbiz, and there's a target audience.  At the end of the day, it's really all about the Benjamins.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Tolulop001(f): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2010
Purist:

^^^ Oh, okay.  I get you now.

But really, we can't deny the fact that the very young ones today are being exposed to a lot of things, and the whole 'hater' thingy may just well be something she and her peers have grown to be familiar with.  Too young?  Well, that's moot.  One thing I've noticed in this life is, actions/events/occurences restricted to particular age groups always tend to change over time, especially with the 'younger generation' now assuming roles hitherto ascribed to the 'previous set'. In the next couple of years, we may begin to see 5 year olds sing about haters too.

But then again, the lyrics of her song may not necessarily represent the kind of person she is, or the kind of things that preoccupy her mind.  This is showbiz, and there's a target audience. At the end of the day, it's really all about the Benjamins.

i totally agree smiley
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by aparata: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2010
make she come see her mates for aj,where dem dey dance galala,she fit do am?
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by adconline(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2010
Her dad is Will Smith! The only rapper that doesn't curse

in his songs.

Many kids in the hood who can match her performance or even out perform her, but their dad is not Abraham in Will Smith,  BTW, Will Smith doesnt curse, how many albums  has he sold comparable to Eminem who  has sold tens of millions  with Grammys and an Oscar  to top it off. Eminem= curse+beef
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by trendy(f): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2010
But seriously why the negativity on the thread
i am so Proud of HER, E no easy @ 9ine i doubt i could do half of this stuff she is doing
Pretty lil girl, bigger things await

aparata:

make she come see her mates for aj,where dem dey dance galala,she fit do am?
lmao cheesy
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2010
^^^^There are two basic reasons for the negativity:
1. The girl is still a child. For the love of peace, at least let her become a teenager/fully enjoy her childhood/get some ability to know what she wants to become when she grows up rather than deciding for her.
2. This whole thing just appears to be an attempt by Will Smith and Jada to make sure all their kids become famous. His son, Jaden, was made the star of a movie Will Smith directed titled the Karate Kid. That movie has sequels the boy would also star in.
What if the children grow up and wisen up to find out that they actually want to be engineers or accountants or scientists?
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by tpia5: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2010
child actors

smh. undecided cool

i hope she'll feel grateful to her parents for the heads up, after she's grown.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by MaiSuya(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
KAI!! KAI!!!! shocked shocked shocked Make una see this small gyal. . .

THIS WORLD DONE SPOIL FINISH!!

Oga Will Smith, if na so dem take raise you, do you think you'd have become as suc. . . successful as you are

The concept is nice sha. I esp loved 3:03 grin
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
tpia@:

child actors

smh. undecided cool

i hope she'll feel grateful to her parents for the heads up, after she's grown.
Dem don ban you again?
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by crackhouse(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
she resemble will smith
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by shokpeti: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
crackhouse:

she resemble will smith

She is the daughter . Duh smiley
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by kashmo: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2010
That lil baby is a star in the making!
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by chiogo(f): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
fellis:

^^^^There are two basic reasons for the negativity:
1. The girl is still a child. For the love of peace, at least let her become a teenager/fully enjoy her childhood/get some ability to know what she wants to become when she grows up rather than deciding for her.
2. This whole thing just appears to be an attempt by Will Smith and Jada to make sure all their kids become famous. His son, Jaden, was made the star of a movie Will Smith directed titled the Karate Kid. That movie has sequels the boy would also star in.
What if the children grow up and wisen up to find out that they actually want to be engineers or accountants or scientists?
I don't think anyone decided for her. Did having celebrity parents influence her decision? Probably. But are they the one doing the singing for her? Obviously she does have the talent. You forget that they have an older son, who's about 17/18 who isn't into the show biz like his siblings, he wants to play football or something. How come the parents didn't also push him into the industry? If you watch any of their interviews, they claim to support their children in whatever dreams they choose to pursue.

As for leaving them to be kids, we can see what could still happen even if they're left to be kids in the case of Montana Fish. . . you do the math.

spikedcylinder:

Good girl. tongue cheesy
LOL Family guy is watchable, shouldn't even be for kids.  grin
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by tpia5: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
You forget that they have an older son, who's about 17/18 who isn't into the show biz like his siblings, he wants to play football or something. How come the parents didn't also push him into the industry?

different mother.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by chiogo(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^ I know, but he's still Will's son and still lives in the same household.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by tpia5: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
true.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by WackyJ1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
everyone is trying to use the past to predict the future in the case of this little girl and the past is not so good hence the negativity. The only thing that can really be done is watch and see what happens
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
chiogo:

I don't think anyone decided for her. Did having celebrity parents influence her decision? Probably. But are they the one doing the singing for her? Obviously she does have the talent. You forget that they have an older son, who's about 17/18 who isn't into the show biz like his siblings, he wants to play football or something. How come the parents didn't also push him into the industry? If you watch any of their interviews, they claim to support their children in whatever dreams they choose to pursue.

As for leaving them to be kids, we can see what could still happen even if they're left to be kids in the case of Montana Fish. . . you do the math.

First of all, I did not know that 9 and 11 year olds were mature and experienced enough to know what occupation they want to pursue in future. Thanks for informing me.
Secondly, even if Will and Jada wanted to force their kids into entertainment, do you honestly believe that they would come to television interviews and admit that? Or instead say that the kids wanted to be stars?
And @ the bolded part of the quote; even I can sound exactly like her with the right studio equipment.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by spikedcylinder: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2010
I think it's her mother singing on that track jare. The voice on there is very similar to the 1000 kisses song.
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Dizzy001(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^^ possible,but they should be more reasonable than that
nyc song,great job willy(future rihanna), but please lets pray jay-z doesn't turn that gal to something else

and as for movies sesame street:-i no know am too ohh,,  but as i dey search watch family guy,american dad,simpsons,south park,naruto e.t.c i go do the same for sesame(but if the show wack since na puppet,i go swear for person ohh)
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Mobinga: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
Dizzy001:

^^^^ possible,but they should be more reasonable than that

+1

and as for movies sesame street:-i no know am too oh
cool

but as i dey search watch family guy, american dad,simpsons,south park,naruto e.t.c i go do the same for sesame(but if the show wack since na puppet,i go swear for person ohh)
+1
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by bawomolo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
sesame street is alive on PBS for the US folks. heck i think PBS still shows teletubbies (a pretty gay show)

mobinga - what's wrong with american dad?

as for dizzy001 - i recommend bleach and full metal alchemist
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by AqRiUsAge(f): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
I predict thi will catch on, alot of people'll lose their hair to this song
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by Mobinga: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
singing
Re: 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video) by bawomolo(m): 1:59am On Oct 23, 2010
birds are whipping their hair too

[url]http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/birdy-gets-down/1jrxtaa3x?q=Bird%20viral&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhp&form=msnhed&gt1=42006[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) / See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night / Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.