Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" (1323 Views)

Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, has revealed what led him into praying for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo shortly before the helicopter crash, he and his team survived in Kabba, Kogi State, without a scratch.

Preaching at the Holy Ghost Service of the Church’s 67th Annual Convention with the theme, “And God Said,” yesterday he recalled it all happened during the February Holy Ghost Congress of the Church, which the Vice President was late to attend.

Using the incident to illustrate the passage that “no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper,” as part of God’s promises to His children, Pastor Adeboye said he was in his prayer room when God whispered to him that his son was in danger.

“I got the message but I didn’t know how to present it,” he said. “He was going around on political campaigns so I didn’t know how to stop him. I also didn’t want him to be scared so I resorted to praying for him.”

The General Overseer said he prayed for two minutes, repeating “Father, protect your son,” four times.

In his own testimony earlier this year, Osinbajo had confessed that he didn’t understand why Pastor Adeboye would repeat the prayer for him.

In February, a helicopter that flew the Vice President and his team to Kabba in Kogi State crash-landed but all the passengers and crew on board escaped unhurt.

It was in the same prayer from where the revered cleric stopped the rain that was threatening the Camp on Friday night. While the first message was being delivered by Rev. Joe Olaiya, he said that he noticed that rain had started falling, but because God had promised that all the powers oi heaven and earth are to support those He has blessed, he reminded the rain it was to support him in doing God’s work and not to frustrate it.

Some members of the congregation had noticed that the rain stopped shortly after it started.

Earlier that day when a driver, who was seeing such a large crowd in a church for the first time, told his boss rainfall would make things messy on the Camp, the boss had replied that Pastor Adeboye would not see that happen.

As they returned to their car after the service, he was overhead expressing amazement over what Pastor Adeboye had said about the rain.

Pastor Adeboye’s sermon, which was mainly decrees, commands and prayers on God’s promises, was one of the many highpoints of Friday night during the one-week Convention.

The two large auditoriums for adults at the Redemption Camp, and a children’s hall overflowed, with some people sitting on the floor outside.

With the three million sitting capacity of the Old Auditorium and six million for the new three-kilometre-by-three-kilometre auditorium, an estimated six million adults must have attended Friday’s evening plenary of the Convention. Everywhere one looked, there were seas of heads.

There was a huge turnout, too, during prayers for babies born in the last 12 months to barren mothers. Happy dancing mothers streamed to the altar area until pools of thousands of mothers were formed in both auditoriums.

“See how many homes where there was weeping over barrenness, have been thrown into joy because they came to Jesus and we cried to Him; now see their joy,” Adeboye, who confirmed he loves babies said and led the congregation to pray for them.

There were similar numbers when Reverend Olaiya, who preached the first message, made the altar call.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/10/what-god-told-me-about-osinbajos-helicopter-crash-pastor-adeboye-revealed/

Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019

Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019

Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by thesicilian: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Perhaps a lot more people would have greater faith in God if these pastors learn to speak out what God told them before it actually happens.

3 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2019

Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2019

Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Niyeal(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
I don't want to comments
Daddy g.o seem not concern about the Nigeria problem.
Maybe it has not affect tithe
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
lipsrsealed cry kiss
Niyeal:
I don't want to comments
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by TooMuchStuff: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Let God be Praised.

But dis ya son no dey hear word o. Him too dey lie lie

Tell am to start another OBJ-ATIKU war of 2003-2007
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Amuocha: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Useless stories sad
Abeg build two houses, one for self and other for church embarassed
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Gistgist2: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
cool
Amuocha:
Useless stories sad
Abeg build two houses, one for self and other for church embarassed
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Biety: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Niyeal:
I don't want to comments
You expect everything to be in the media?
Secret prayers, secret warnings and directives to these politicians will never make it to the media.
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by truthfulparrot(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
The last time I checked, true prophets of God in the bible prophesied before it happened and not claiming glory after it had happened ,
Nigerians are gullible. The pastors are smiling to banks with millions of hungry Nigerians tithes.
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by Tundemanias: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2019
undecided cry
Biety:

You expect everything to be in the media?
Secret prayers, secret warnings and directives to these politicians will never make it to the media.
Re: What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed" by sreamsense: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Niyeal:
I don't want to comments

For you that is concerned, what has your concern resolved in Nigeria ?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: El-zakzaky Returns To Nigeria / I Am Not Dollars That You Can Pocket Recklessly - Wike Replies Ganduje / Faked News Of Buhari And Osinbajo Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.