Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pls Is There Any Law In Nigeria Against Taking Picture Of Someone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Is There Any Law In Nigeria Against Taking Picture Of Someone (641 Views)

Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR / Is There Any Law Banning Making Of Calls At Police Checkpoints / Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is There Any Law In Nigeria Against Taking Picture Of Someone by SETTINGZ0000000: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pls i just want to know, if such useless law exist in Nigeria, cos my boss was detained for this, by a policeman claiming he took his picture without his consent.
Re: Pls Is There Any Law In Nigeria Against Taking Picture Of Someone by blackboy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rubbish. Where is his lawyer
Re: Pls Is There Any Law In Nigeria Against Taking Picture Of Someone by obiekunie2: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
Pls i just want to know, if such useless law exist in Nigeria, cos my boss was detained for this, by a policeman claiming he took his picture without his consent.

its actually illegal to that.

its called invasion of privacy. u r supposed to take permission from people before you take their pics or record them.

you can sued for that.
Re: Pls Is There Any Law In Nigeria Against Taking Picture Of Someone by Susu888(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2019
Is that a question u need to ask?? Whats the logical choice to ur answer?

Do u jst snap people without their consent??
Re: Pls Is There Any Law In Nigeria Against Taking Picture Of Someone by dangoteinlaw: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Nope as long as you blur out their face. Even Google map dare not show ppls face or they get sued for billions. So yes it is illegal to take ppls photo except they are committing a crime.

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide Over Missing Bet Slip / Police Emergency Numbers For The 36 States & Capital In Nigeria / Bolt Provides More Platforms For Crime In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.