Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder (1272 Views)

How To Start A Lucrative Coffee Powder Production Business / Build Your Immune System With This Natural Supplement....check It Out Now / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by divineappo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
My Fellow Ogbonge Husbands
Do you need a product to make you last longer in Bed. You can GBE' Body for hours without your Joystick dropping Resolution

Honestly, This Natural Coffee powder Works. 100% tested & Trusted.

5 sachets in a pack. Mix only half a sachet with either cold or warm water, 30mins to ELECTION to get ERECTION. Meaning, u can use a pack 10 times before you order another pack

#4,000 per pack

Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by czarina(f): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
For hours? A reason people should avoid your product.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by weyreypey: 4:19am On Aug 11, 2019
Finally Baba gazzuzz oti sele come and gbe body for hours.... Ti shop e ni Monday koomaa gbe body nile.

czarina:

You dey fear ni?
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2019
weyreypey:
Finally Baba gazzuzz oti sele come and gbe body for hours.... Ti shop e ni Monday koomaa gbe body nile.

are you recommending based on experience?
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by weyreypey: 5:54am On Aug 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

are you recommending based on experience?
I learn from the experience of others. Do and report back sir.
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by timifakay(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2019
weyreypey:

You dey fear ni?

Oga recommender, shey you will provide test subject?
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by weyreypey: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2019
timifakay:

Oga recommender, shey you will provide test subject?

olorii ree, se gazzuzz oni aya sile ni? shocked
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by timifakay(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2019
weyreypey:

olorii ree, se gazzuzz oni aya sile ni? shocked

What you are looking for, you will find it oh.
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by weyreypey: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2019
MB E KLASSE 2020 edition and a BOEING 737 jumbo jetliner..... with a mansion at Ibiza and other luxuries of life I can imagine.....

timifakay:

What you are looking for, you will find it oh.

2 Shares

Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by czarina(f): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
weyreypey:
MB E KLASSE 2020 edition and a BOEING 737 jumbo jetliner..... with a mansion at Ibiza and other luxuries of life I can imagine.....

I want that too wink

Modified:

I swear, I took a second look at the car and I got teary-eyed cry cry

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by muyinet: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
czarina:
I want that too wink

Modified:

I swear, I took a second look at the car and I got teary-eyed cry cry

Na long-throat dey do person like that o!
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by czarina(f): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
muyinet:

Na long-throat dey do person like that o!
possibly cheesy
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by divineappo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
GOD wil punish all of u for derailing my thread
Haba, chai, this is real plan work
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by divineappo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
czarina:
hypocrisy is when u strongly desire orgasm and yet condemn products online that wil give u same

am sure u are one of those that sent me pm, probably with another username
Re: You Can Have Sex For Hours With This Natural Coffee Powder by czarina(f): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2019
divineappo:
hypocrisy is when u strongly desire orgasm and yet condemn products online that wil give u same

am sure u are one of those that sent me pm, probably with another username
Yeah right, I sent you a pm with a different username.

(1) (Reply)

Opay Loans For Serious Entrepreneurs / Can Stanbic Ibtc Prepaid Card Be Used For Paypal Withdrawal? / Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.