Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How I Was Robbed And Pushed Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Robbed And Pushed Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos (photos) (491 Views)

Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Robbed And Pushed Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos (photos) by odinceblog(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
A Nigerian lady her near-death experience on Twitter, and she revealed that the incident occurred after she boarded a car for an exam in Lagos.

@Am_sexyslim disclosed that she had her earpiece on and didn’t hear the conversation that initiated her sad ordeal after she embarked on the journey by 4:40a.m to beat the traffic gridlock.

She recounted almost being raped by the men who pushed her back after they found out she was on her period, but forced her to make withdrawals from the ATM and transfer all the money in her account.

SEE MORE PHOTOS; https://odinceblog.com/how-i-was-robbed-and-pushed-out-of-a-moving-car-in-lagos-photos/

Re: How I Was Robbed And Pushed Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos (photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Poor girl, her poor mom. Thank God her life was spared. May this never be her portion again, nor ours

(1) (Reply)

Bank Robbery, Car-snatching Kingpins Arrested, Firearms Recovered (Photo) / Nigerians beat ex-deputy Senate president, #IkeEkweremadu, out of an event, toda / Just In: Boko Haram Kills Nine Soldiers In Fresh Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.