Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner (37460 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / Bbnaija: Tacha And Elozonam Win ₦1 Million As 1st Runner-Up From "Munch It Mania / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by Aphroditee(f): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Unlimitk:
Are u hungry for money?
u wanna give me?
Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by lexy2014: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sanfranka6:
Yea they have been paid for having sex, waoooooo

grin

Yes oh. That's what Nigerian organizations pay for now in d name of corporate sponsorship

1 Like

Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by Topshow4real: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
1 million each just like that, some people years of savings!

Issokay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by Trybes(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sanfranka6:
Yea they have been paid for having sex, waoooooo

grin
Bbnaija is silently giving a nod to immortality
Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by Realfrankie(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
I love this guys ❤❤
Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by Realfrankie(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
I love this guys
Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by davodyguy: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
SAMTOBIJU:
They don't deserve to win it at all. Their dance was wack... Big brother is partial this year especially as regards that Mercy girl...
You can say that again.
Oppo is a sponsor and gave BBNAIJA millions of Naira, yet a certain Mercy destroyed the phone and product of a sponsor, but nothing was done to reprimand her.

It shows to disregard for the sponsor.

If it were something else, it would still be understandable, but an expensive phone deliberately smashed? Haba

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by osinawanta(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
SAMTOBIJU:
They don't deserve to win it at all. Their dance was wack... Big brother is partial this year especially as regards that Mercy girl...

I swear biggie no try for this one unless Ike or mercy uncle is the owner of munch it !and big brother

1 Like

Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by melviniyke2002(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
SAMTOBIJU:

Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by Youngdot27(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Earning with YOUGOV.

This is all you need, follow the below steps carefully to start redeeming at least $100 - $150 worth of gift cards every month.

You can earn more than that a month depend on the seriousness you put on to it.

STEPS

>>> Before registration, Download a VPN and choose USA as a country. After registration and your 1st survey no need for VPN again.

>>> Click on the below link to register
https://today.yougov.com/refer/uGL7gCBHkStzn8FzSeAuaQ/

During registration all you need is just your email and password, after registration you will be redirected to your mailbox where you do the final activation of account, pls do not input anymore details about yourself after reg.

Once you use the above link you'll be given 2000 points after your first survey.

Whenever you're taking any survey, when asked about your country always choose USA, I always choose California as my state with 90002 as my zip code.

Note- After registration and finishing your first survey you don't need a VPN to continue subsequent surveys that will come up.
Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by dannielight(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Claps.
Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by Bukden16(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

Are u hungry for money?

Thank God for folks like you that hate Money.
Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by meeky007(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Unlimitk post=81141202]
Are u hungry
Re: BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner by meeky007(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Unlimitk:
Are u hungry for money?
Good day sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Replaces Gedoni With A Teddy Bear (Photo) / Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.